New Jersey Off-Road Club Starting up. | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Jersey Off-Road Club Starting up.

damn, i just added this to my sig like last night and now i dont have the right link anymore... you guys move fast

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

BROWN & GREEN!!!!

-Members section added (duh on my part)

AND..........................DRUM ROLL PLEASE...............

THE DIRTY JERSEY OFF-ROAD ONLINE STORE IS NOW OPEN FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE!! WE HAVE SHIRTS, PANTS, HOODIES, MUGS, STICKERS, PLATE FRAMES AND MUCH MORE!!!! --Please hold off for a few days a shirt was ordered to check the craftsmanship and all that on it.

I have a cafe press store, they print up a decent product

Holy crap this is legit. Hahaha. I'm gonna do some more logo work this weekend to get it to blend on the site better without the white box around it. Maybe throw in a couple of different variations and stuff.

Click User CP in the upper left hand corner of this page. Then Edit Signature on the left hand.

Seriously, this is wild. :eek:

Jason here's the greenish color for the center where the logo currently resides.

Centercolor.gif

Yea, I got it in photoshop by taking a screenshot. Thanks man.

Andy, use this one:

DJORcolor-1.jpg

BROWN & GREEN!!!!

-Members section added (duh on my part)

AND..........................DRUM ROLL PLEASE...............

THE DIRTY JERSEY OFF-ROAD ONLINE STORE IS NOW OPEN FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE!! WE HAVE SHIRTS, PANTS, HOODIES, MUGS, STICKERS, PLATE FRAMES AND MUCH MORE!!!! --Please hold off for a few days a shirt was ordered to check the craftsmanship and all that on it.

Are you still working on the site?? it's not up right now....

And i wanted to let everyone know that right now the store only allows me to put up one design per type of item, but if you want a particular shirt or something but want it setup like the layout of something else just let me know and I can change things around for you.

Are you still working on the site?? it's not up right now....

And i wanted to let everyone know that right now the store only allows me to put up one design per type of item, but if you want a particular shirt or something but want it setup like the layout of something else just let me know and I can change things around for you.

how much would it cost to put that logo on a black zip up hooded sweatshirt??

how much would it cost to put that logo on a black zip up hooded sweatshirt??

Sorry.... They don't offer black zip up hoodies. They do have Black long sleeve t-shirts, but i will need to rework the logo to beable to get it to show on that.

Wow, nice work guys... How long til we get hoodies and t-shirts?

Dan

hoodies and t-shirts can be bought through the Dirty Jersey Online Store, it's up and running. the link is on the website. I already ordered a sweatshirt to check it out and make sure everything is ok. I have ordered things from this place before and I dont think the quality is an issue. I just wanna make sure the logo comes out clear really. The store is a "what you see is what you get" but I'd rather double check.

Brenden

OK. Main page is back up and running. Brought it down last night to do some more work on it. Only tweak needed right now is the new logo Jason sent me - it's a little chopped right now.

Also as a test I made a member page if you click on my name/pic (I'm so selfish) on the main page it will take you to my rig info page. I plan on making one like this for everyone, under the new "members" page, which hasn't been built yet.

The new style features the trucks info on the left, driver's on the right, and a few images in the center- here's the best part- with no size limits, a scaled down version of the picture is stored on the server. When someone clicks on the smaller image it blows it up to the larger version. :D

Also: all the links work, they just take you to the coresponding pages on the old site.

-Andy

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ok... ? any decals for the back windows yet? im defanitly gonna be ordering a hoodie though

Back