TRUCKHAVEN: The redemption run! April 19-20th | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

TRUCKHAVEN: The redemption run! April 19-20th

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 X '19 Rngr
Alright guys sence we had a kind of a crappy weekend with not much wheelin:rolleyes: What do you guys think? April 19-20th? Full Moon Saturday night=Great night run!:thumbsup: Hopefully will not be too hot out there by then, and as long as the big "W" does make a apperace again:rolleyes:

IN:

Stic-o - truck
Rick
R.J.
R.J.'s Jeep Buddy - truck
Froader - truck
ridge903 - truck
Bkenndy - truck
Paul B.
SpotterGuy
Maniak - truck
Goblin - truck

Maybes:
Cybergasm

MIA:
FAT CAT
RangerX

No Go:
Bro of jefe
Tbars4
Mounty 71
Boomer12
Exploderpilot
FAKRWEE
Dannyboy
90Ranjo
Ritsui
DB_1
Micromachine
Carlover
RockRanger

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I like the idea of a 3rd t-haven, but that's the same weekend as the Mojave run...

We can move the date of the Mojave run, id like to go back out to Truckhaven soon. Ill park my rig, but riding along is fun out there too.

I don't want screw up your plans, guys:( Although I must say Mojave in Late April doesn't sound too fun temp wise:( Heck T-haven is sketchy that late temp wise:rolleyes: I just thought we could get one more in...but a good one...with everybody!;):thumbsup:

Mojave in mid april shouldnt be to bad (hopefully). Im having some issues with the explorer right now im hoping to have fixed by then. If not it wont be going anywhere far from home.

Go to Thaven at the end of March you doofs!

Go to Thaven at the end of March you doofs!

The weather will be nice thats for sure...By the way Mr obama it is a pleasure associating with the only black man in america that can get away with laying the smack down on a white woman and not going to jail for it.:D

I dont mean to get off topic, but OJ got away with it :(

Why, are you coming out then?
No sorry sir :( I wish I could but maybe later on in the year -- I'm locked down with school.

I am fine with either Mojave or T-haven April 19-20. End of March is also perfect, like March 29-April 4, that is my spring break. I was also planning to go to Pismo March 29-30, but that can be changed too. Personally, i already tested my explorer out in the dunes, i'd like to try it out on the rocky trails now, and the ditches! So to sum up, whatever works for the most of everyone will work for me on those two weekends.

In:thumbsup: I think the sooner the better but I'll be there regardless of the date.

Maybe.

Maybe if i'm invited...

April 19th is the first weekend of Char's spring break:D We're in!

BTW, Paul G is coming over tonight:D Yee haa!

Exploderpilot, i would like to cordially invite you to come and take part in Explorer Forum's 3rd Truckhaven event of the year 2008, taking place the weekend of April 19th. :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back