Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 X '19 Rngr
So sense it gets hot in the summer, I was thinking of a meet and greet where we could all get together and just grab a bite and have some fun:D:thumbsup: I went last night with some co workers and rode some indoor go karts and it was pretty fun:thumbsup:

Any Interest?

here is the place where we went..
www.K1speed.com

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sounds like a blast, I got this place by me but still haven't been www.mb2raceway.com

aww man we should do this especially since we have not had a So Cal meet and greet in a loooooooooooong time.

I'm thinking mid July

We should make it has cenrelized as possiable. I don't mind driving somewhere if it means more will show up... Or Colin can be our shuttle:p:

subscribing

So which K1 would we go to?

We should make it has cenrelized as possiable. I don't mind driving somewhere if it means more will show up... Or Colin can be our shuttle:p:

On this from looking at the website IMO Irvine or Ontario locations might be good for the meet and greet.

But I would lean towards the Irvine location since it might allow some of the SD crew to come up and hang out too.:scratch:

How about July 19th or 20th? That'll be my first weekend back in the country. And the OC area seems pretty central to southern california.

Irvine is a good area if you're looking for something fairly central to everyone. We have people all the way down in San Diego and all the way up in Big Bear (or beyond).

I'm game, if I am still around by July! It would be nice to put faces to all these names! :D

Back