TRUCKHAVEN: The redemption run! April 19-20th | Page 13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

TRUCKHAVEN: The redemption run! April 19-20th

my friend says he's gonna do crazy stuff with his jeep out there, so we have to make sure he's a man of his word ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

so when is everyone showing up? I ll be there Friday before dark;)

Me too.. Friday before dark..

~Mark

my friend says he's gonna do crazy stuff with his jeep out there, so we have to make sure he's a man of his word ;)

I remember hearing something from him about laying his jeep on its side? :scratch:

I remember hearing something from him about laying his jeep on its side? :scratch:

he was trying to explain some crazy stuff he knows about at t-haven. i wanna see his home made jeep beast do some intesne stuff

my other buddy hasn't got a yota yet :( he'll still be there, but no car for him.

Maybe before noon, for sure by 2 pm. I'll be working this weekend in the motorhome.

IF I make it out there by some miracle then i'll be arriving Sat AM since i have to work on friday and it too late to put in a time off request.

I'm shooting for Friday Afternoon. We're going to be up on the Mesa?

We should be out Friday evening.
We need to play on a Big Bear run, maybe Memorial Day weekend? Or we could hit Corral Canyon? Or, ???

I will be paitently awating on the Return From Truckhaven Redemption thread.

Have a great time guys

^^^^
Ditto

So I just got home from work and i regret to say, but I can't make it out. The dude who was supposed to cover me this weekend backed out and since theres only 2 Heads of Security (me and him) I'm stuck working Friday and Saturday nite.:thumbdwn:

aww noooo! micromachine you were my prerunnerwash run friend

Haha. I'll definetly be at the pismo run. I really wanted to come out this time, although I still don't have the locker in. Rj we can do our prerunner thing at pismo or maybe glamis......:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back