TRUCKHAVEN: The redemption run! April 19-20th | Page 14 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

TRUCKHAVEN: The redemption run! April 19-20th

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...holy cow, i just read the list...:eek:...i really would come out if i could...:(

I think this is going to be about the same size as the November run (# of trucks that is)..

~Mark

True.. where is Bill though???:scratch:

There is a major tiki event this weekend, that I'm pretty sure he's going to.

adsmall.jpg

Tiki's?...that's ok then;)

I know I wanted to go to the FF Show, but felt like off roading the Ex more then it sitting in a parking lot looking pretty:D

Wish I could make it. Looks like a good group and the weather could be perfect.

I might as well tell ya what's going on... Char is in the hospital right now being checked out. She was experiencing massive intestinal pain again..

FLASH!! As I'm writing this she called. I guess she pulled or tore a muscle and they're releasing here right now.

I'm still in:bounce:

They gave Char some good pain killers. She'll be home enjoying herself while we're out playing;)

Full Moon this weekend also!! Done with work (well almost, I am bring some work along to do) but now it's time to start packing the RV.

Hey Rick, you bringing your better half?

And, if you are, which one (Char one or two)?
I guess that last is a stupid question, because even she doesn't know until its too late......Just kidding, don't kill me Char, you know I love you.:p::eek::confused::rolleyes::cool:

Duck Brian !!!!

well I guess I won't make it afterall. I have to get the jeep smogged so it will sell and that is gonna take most of my money. :(

I'm all packed.. and ready to go.. I even got ice/food in the ice chest and some firewood in the truck...

I havent heard from Ridge903 so as far as I know, I'm not caravanning out..

I'll leave Southern Az around 8:00 a.m. and take my time (70mph or less). I should be there around 3:00p.m...

~Mark

...mark, did you get my pm yesterday??? ..and i want to see pics of you attacking show's hill...:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes, everyone be sure to take lots of pictures and/or videos. :)

Back