Truckhaven! October 25th-26th | Page 19 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truckhaven! October 25th-26th

dblake, here are a couple pics that might help you find camp. We're staing off N. Marina Drive (wash camp). :thumbsup:

TruckhavenCamp.jpg

TruckHavenWashCamp.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I see you're planning on making more little Kennedys in the near future :)
Nope, we stopped at perfection with Sarah. Besides, I got snipped.
Sarah does like to bring friends camping with us. That pop-up has more sleeping capacity than any RV I have seen. King in front, Queen, couch and dinet folds into a twin. That's 7, or 9 real friendly and small people.

LOL...I think Brian's done. If he had more he would be broke for sure:p:
I have more; A horse, a dog, and an Explorer. What more do you want?

Paul, I am not sure of the model, but it has the shower of the driver side and the bathroom on the right and four slides. And it haulled ass for a 28,000 pound gross weight vehicle. I saw that one with the veranda, I thought it was stupid. I don't need a deck on my RV, I can just go outside.

Dustin was at Driven Auto today (a big Bronco shop) and the guy who runs the place was at Truckhaven last weekend for the first time in his life. First question Dustin asked was "Was it windy" and the answer....

Not at all

and Dblake, you can bring extra beers for me, I'll come out of my shell and say a few words after 6 or 7.

That pop-up has more sleeping capacity than any RV I have seen. King in front, Queen, couch and dinet folds into a twin. That's 7, or 9 real friendly and small people.

YES, that's why we got it!!!

( . . . and the hot showers - that's me singing in the shower at 7AM)

(. . . . AND trashing 3 or 4 tents in 3 years )

You guys have fun!! - and POST PICS!!!

I saw that one with the veranda,

That comes in handy on the amphibious model...;)

Yeah I should have stopped to say HI, I thought well it might be one thing to say hi to some one you don't know but its a little weird to stop at some one house and be like hey you don't know me but I know you.... LOL I was late leaving for LA too had to get to work, any way thanks again for the directions (I am at least not that NEW to get lost with a map..) can't wait see you all fri. and DannyBoy what kind of beer you drink I was thinking like Newcastle brown ale (as long as its not me you want to warm up too:eek:)

i just keep thinking about night runs. the ditches!

dblake, we can do some 2wd wash runs if you want :cool:

Who has an open seat? We might bring Tracy's cousin with us. He is 6'3" so he wont fit very well in the back seat of Tracy's jeep. If not we can just cram him in there anyway.

We will be out Saturday morning.

I do.. I'm coming out alone so I'll have empty seats... AND, I have A/C :)

~Mark

Gonna pack up the truck tomorrow and i've got a couple bundles of wood my friend gave me last weekend. I plan on being out there early afternoon on Fri.

Char and I aren't going to be able to make it. Something came up with the family which we can't get out of:banghead:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back