Truckhaven! October 25th-26th | Page 22 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truckhaven! October 25th-26th

Dam, I'm with you Rick, sure wish I could make this one. :mad: looks like a great crowd.

Lot's of MH's going. Make sure you all park in packed sand or we'll get some new fotos for the stuck thread:D

Hope there is 0 wind, nice weather and no mishaps. Have a great time and take lot's of pics. God bless. :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Everything going well here. Sitting by the fire, watching iron man on the flat screen. Did a night run, no damage. Waiting for colin and danny
Posted via Mobile Device

Sounds like a great time. You can tell that there is a run going on. Its seeming slow to me.

Have a great time and be safe....Oh and take a ton of pictures because you know us web wheelers need those pic lol

Colin and winter just got here, and we just heard danny lost a wheel on his trailer, as in it sheared off and passed them! i think they were going to off load the explorer and drive them seperate.
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh my thats not good. At least it was just a wheel and he kept it under control. Stay safe

...Post some pics already...:bounce:

UPDATE: Jefe is officially "hitched"!! :D

Greetings from Tennessee!! Have fun! Post pics!!

Congrats Jeffe :chug:
Posted via Mobile Device

Wow, congrats Jefe. :thumbsup:The bachelors are dwindling fast.

..It seems that the guys who usually take care of making sure the forum has pictures, (cough*90ranajo*cough) didn't make this trip...:(

Back