Truckhaven Turkey Day run '08 | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truckhaven Turkey Day run '08

Steve, I don't have room for the tailgate on my truck maybe next trip out you can swing by and pick it up...sorry.

I have some wood on the side of the house but it got wet from the rain. I'll bring a small bundle and see if it'll burn:dunno:

See ya guys tomorrow:thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have some wood on the side of the house but it got wet from the rain. I'll bring a small bundle and see if it'll burn
The phone is on Tom.

Even wet wood burns when its got a nice sheen of gasoline.:p:

The only wood I have are large chunks of 8 month old eucalyptus. It should be dry enough. I threw 7 pieces in the back of the Explorer and it dropped the rear about three inches. Heavy stuff. Anybody else bringing wood? If not, I will throw a few more pieces in there.

Steve, I don't have room for the tailgate on my truck maybe next trip out you can swing by and pick it up...sorry.

I have some wood on the side of the house but it got wet from the rain. I'll bring a small bundle and see if it'll burn:dunno:

See ya guys tomorrow:thumbsup:

No Problem Dave;) It's useless tell I have the liftgate anyway, so no rush. Have fun guys.:thumbsup:

Directions to Truckhaven (For Tom R.)

Take SR-78 east.

SR-78 Freeway ends, turns into Lincoln.

Continue east on Lincoln, follow the SR-78 signs to Valley Parkway / Valley Center Road.

Turn Left on Valley Parkway / Valley Center Road.

Follow Valley Center Road all the way to SR-76.

Turn Right onto SR-76.

Follow SR-76 to the end.

Turn Left onto SR-79

Turn Right onto S-2.

Turn Left onto S-22.

Follow S-22 to where we camped when you rolled.

See you there, Brother!!

Loaded up with the ranger and will be out first thing in the mnorning. Ranger is pretty much ready for a shakedown run.

Loaded up with the ranger and will be out first thing in the mnorning. Ranger is pretty much ready for a shakedown run.

See ya tomorrow Matt.:D

Back