Ford Edge 20" Rims - would they fit ? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford Edge 20" Rims - would they fit ?

Coldones

Reaction score
City, State
Tampa, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006 Limited
Does anyone happen to know if the 20" rims that come with the Ford Edge would fit on an 06+ Explorer ?

I managed to scratch one of my 18's on a curb and was looking to possibly change to something different.

Also, if someone has a spare chrome 18" rim that they're looking to get rid of, please PM Me as I'm looking to buy one.

Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes, they will fit. Both the Ex and Edge have 5x4.50 bolt pattern. I'm trying to pick up a set of Ebay for the winter as well.

Bidding war!!! Ha ha... :)

Fusion, Millan, and MKZ are also 5x4.5;)

20" Wheels come on an Edge?

Expedition Limited Rims

Just wondering...I have a 2007 Ford Explorer XLT with the 17" appearance package rims. I was thinking about a little upgrade and was curious about the 20" wheels from the Expedition Limited. Would these rims fit my Explorer??

Thanks for your help

Yes, they will fit. Both the Ex and Edge have 5x4.50 bolt pattern. I'm trying to pick up a set of Ebay for the winter as well.

What about the offset?

rims

The offset on the ex is 39mm it won't really make a difference with the edge 20" or the flex 19" they all fit and have 4x5 bolt pattern. The 20" from the sport trac adrenaline will fit they would look pretty good also....thats the first thing I looked into when I bought my 06' xlt.....the expedition rims and navigator rims as well as f150 are all 6 lug so they won't fit.....theres a site that has all the factory ford rims with bolt patterns and offsets posted they even have wheel and tire pkgs....i'll have to find the url though.

Why not try and find a set of 20" rims that Ford put on the late model '08 Explorers? I think they look pretty bad a$$! :thumbsup: BLING BLING! :D

rims01.jpg

rims02.jpg

rims03.jpg

I saw those online they look pretty damn nice......Where'd you get them?

I saw those online they look pretty damn nice......Where'd you get them?
That's not my vehicle. I got those pics from a for sale ad on Autotrader.com. They might be a bit much for my wife's Explorer. ;) But I really like them.

Why not try and find a set of 20" rims that Ford put on the late model '08 Explorers? I think they look pretty bad a$$! :thumbsup: BLING BLING! :D

rims01.jpg

rims02.jpg

rims03.jpg

Those are the 20" Sport Trac Adrenaline wheels BTW... and they do look badass! But be prepared to pay a lot for them, around $500 EACH from price I was quoted.Around $400 each for the Edge 20"s, then they are CRAPPY made fake chrome at that... aluminum rim with a plastic cladding (glued on hubcap):thumbdwn: Better off to go aftermarket.:rolleyes:

Those are the 20" Sport Trac Adrenaline wheels BTW... and they do look badass! But be prepared to pay a lot for them, around $500 EACH from price I was quoted.Around $400 each for the Edge 20"s, then they are CRAPPY made fake chrome at that... aluminum rim with a plastic cladding (glued on hubcap):thumbdwn: Better off to go aftermarket.:rolleyes:

I would assume the 20" wheels are "true" chrome versus the "chrome clad" jazz?

the 20" wheels offered on the explorer are polished aluminum, if those are the 20's you are refering to, no idea on the Edge 20's.

the 20" wheels offered on the explorer are polished aluminum, if those are the 20's you are refering to, no idea on the Edge 20's.

Yeah, the Edge ones are plastic chrome clad.

The '09 Edge comes with optional 22's.

hate to bring up an old thread, but would the Adrenaline wheels fit on an 01?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back