Carlisle All Ford show, June 5-7, 2009 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Carlisle All Ford show, June 5-7, 2009

Spas

Explorer addict
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
North East, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Sport
Mwa heh heh. You can never start this thread too early, especially when it's freezing cold outside and you need to think warm thoughts! It's going to be that time again in 140 days, kiddies. Shine 'em up for the Carlisle All Ford Nationals on Friday and Saturday, take all that tire shine right back off for four wheeling at Rausch Creek Sunday. Showfield registration is $40 whether you register online or at the show- either way is fine.

Draper, can we stay with the Mach crew in your fancy schmancy hotle* again this year?? Huh? Huh?? PLEEEEEZ? I can't promise Ben won't lock his keys in his car again, but I can promise this time I'll break his window out before I ruin another CB antenna trying to pick his locks :D I say those who wanna 'wheel leave Saturday night, after our traditional dinner, and either camp or stay in Pine Grove (by RC) to save a few bucks.

Who's in?

Linkies: Carlisle website
Rausch Creek

*Hotle is still a Monmix term
**Who's gonna do this thread when I die? Seriously! :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You read my mind, the trip would cost me about $500 for gas, hotel and a 4 day pass. Wonder if i can pull $500 to blow away like this though.

In! Thanks for the chance.

Will they let me enter the show with a jeep??? :p:

Speaking of vehicles other than Explorers, does that mean I can enter my van too? It'll be like BAM! barn doors bltches... barn doors...

Shouldn't be a problem for the hotle Lindsy. Same place as last year. Homewood Suites in Mechanicsburg.

As usual, we're already booked in.:D

Well... Meatball brought his Dodge into the show one year.. we might be able to smuggle a J**p in, I guess. We need something to park on, don't we? :D Iz, you should bring the LOLVAN!!! They have a category for hybrids, why not full size vans?? I bet you'd be the only one there, hahaha. Speaking of categories, everybody please register under the name "Serious Explorations" and for Heaven's sake, choose the 'SUV' category' so we can all park together :p:

Draper, thanka you. I want to say we're going to need two rooms... will they let us cancel one a week before if we end up only needing one? It would be just for Friday night.

I'm just bringing Morgan's ugly mug this year. Maybe by the All Truck Nats I'll have two working sploders again ;)

Scribing

Shouldn't be a problem for the hotle Lindsy. Same place as last year. Homewood Suites in Mechanicsburg.

As usual, we're already booked in.:D

Jeff PM that code for the discount.. I can't remember it.. I know it involved mach..

If Marsh survives the Winter and a ride down to Alabama and back he might just make it this year.

Im in, sans ex, so i call someones snotty for wheelin. I promise to put the camera to work though so im not totally useless.

yall gonna have to deal with me not havin wheels at handy, uless i enter the fofo this year... maby i can smuggle it up the hill, im not really in the FJ or FF contingent to warrent parkin with those guys

I'm going to try and make it, Does any one know about the camping at the show (it says something about it on the registration) cuz hotel costs might stop me from going.

I honestly don't know anything about the camping, 2-stripe. Sorry. You might try a google search for "Carlisle camping" though. I think there's a KOA pretty close to the fairgrounds. You're welcome to split the cost of a room with the rest of us if you're not shy... we all usually crash together to save $$.

I am at a cross road at this time right now.
keep the truck and invest in another tranny and windshield or retire the truck and get another and do nothing t it.
Right now unemployeed and cost alot last year in repair before the show and the heat sucked:mad: and have to try ro find and book a room now ? Someone give me an aswer as I look up to the sky;)

parli join the unemployed group that's y i don't know i if i will make it to the show or not

I'm going to try and make it as this will be my last month in Maryland, I'm moving to Colorado in mid June, so this is a must do if I want to do anything with the east coasters.

So I would say Im 99.95% going to make it to both events.

im in cant wait

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am a definately maybe.

Back