• Register Today It's free!

2009 Jeep Liberty KK

dannyb420

Reaction score
City, State
Cleveland, Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
'04 XLT
Just bought a 2009 Jeep Liberty KK with the Skyslider roof. Its gonna be my wifes new ride but Ive already started planning my mods. Its getting delivered from a dealer in PA so my wife can get the color she wants: Red Rock Crystal. I am getting heated seats installed by the dealer when it gets here because she wanted either that or a remote start. I figure the heated seats would be better so she can stay warm if the skyslider is open. I will post pics when we take posession. Anyone know of a good jeep forum?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

jeepforum.com will have everything you need.

do u got pics of ur wife jeep liberty

Have you tried the "Worst Stuck Picture Thread"? :D:D:D;);)

Si

That some funny **** right there I don't care who you are!!!

Jeff - :navajo:

do u got pics of ur wife jeep liberty

Its getting delivered today to the dealer and they are installing the heated seats this afternoon, so I will probably pick it up tomorrow, I will have pics posted this week.

The "worst stuck thread" was hilarious.

what does it mean by kk

KK is the series or bodystyle. Every time Jeep changes the body style they use two letters to signify the body style. The first liberty body style was the JK. Kind of like teh way we call the explorer by its generation.

coo thats good to know

KK is the series or bodystyle. Every time Jeep changes the body style they use two letters to signify the body style. The first liberty body style was the JK. Kind of like teh way we call the explorer by its generation.

I think you got the letters backward for the first generation liberty it was the KJ and the current generation wrangler is the JK. That was jeeps way of saying it is the Just Kidding jeep.

Back