So-Cal - Corral Canyon Night Run - March 27th | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

So-Cal - Corral Canyon Night Run - March 27th

Ford'sFORD

Reaction score
City, State
San Diego, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Ranger XLT 4x4
*****CORRAL CANYON NIGHT RUN*****

Who: Anyone that wants to roll and anyone you want to bring. (currently 7 rigs wheelin')

What: Night run throughout all the innertwinning trails of the Corral Canyon ORV area. Plus 2 "FREE" campsites in the trails to chill/rest/camp before heading home. Wheelin', drinkin', shananigans, ect...

Where: Corral Canyon ORV area. 45 minutes east of San Diego off of I-8. Exit Buckman Springs.

When: Friday, March 27th @ 6pm. Meet-up location off of I-8 TBD.

**THIS WILL BE A VERY FUN EVENT... HOPE YOU COME OUT!**

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

where are all the san diego rangers & explorers??? run is in 3 weeks!!! any takers???

im interested in going. i gotta see if im busy that day. how hard is the trail?

the corral canyon ORV area is filled with trails of all levels for all levels of rigs. the perimeter trail wraps around in a big circle and is accessible to pretty much everyone. then the inner trails move up in difficulty. all the trails are marked and labeld using the following scale:

green circle - easy
blue square - moderate
black diamond - difficult
dbl black diamond - very difficult

let me know if you want any other info about the trip. also feel free to spread the word and invite as many as you like...

The main trails are Bronco peak and sidewinder both pretty fun but short trails. Terrain and difficulty is similar to John Bull trail in Big Bear.

You should post up on Pirate or socalultimate4x4.com, those guys run almost every weekend up there...if you don't mind jeeps:p:

Interested in this, i'm only 2wd, i guess i could have a little fun on the easy stuff and then ride along for the tougher trails...if there's an open seat. :scratch:

Interested in this, i'm only 2wd, i guess i could have a little fun on the easy stuff and then ride along for the tougher trails...if there's an open seat. :scratch:

there are a couple other 2WDs going as well. there will be plenty of stuff for everyone!

trips in 10 days!!! so far at this point there are 10 rigs going with a possible 4 more from ranger-forums and friends. let me know who is a definite go or if you want more info.

You say there's all levels of terrain, but what will your group be running?

our group will be going all over the outer perimeter and a few will break of from time to time to wheel the inner trails. all the trails in the ORV area innertwine and end up connect together. there are also 2 campsites and "four corners" that are connected to the trails for meetup/chill spots...

THE TRIP IS IN 4 DAYS:

Brian was gonna quit, but they fired him before he could…

Don't worry… don't worry. I'm not gonna do what everyone thinks I'm gonna do, and flip out, man! All I wanna know is: who's coming with me? Who's comin', man, who's coming with me? Huh? Who's coming with me, man?

only 2 days!!!

Sorry for not replying sooner, i still am not sure i'm gonna make it. I have a few tentative plans for friday night, tomorrow i'll check in.

I'd like to make it but looks like i won't be able to.

So how did this trip turn out? Any pics?

EDIT: Nevermind, i just looked in the link posted above, and saw that the trip didn't turn out exactly as planned.

Back