Glow in the Dark Plug Wire | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Glow in the Dark Plug Wire

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

@GENxxx: Pimp?

Originally offered by Castrol for 2-stroke engines, engine oil with Strawberry scent.

Again, this was 20 years ago. Today we are advanced, see below. Scent for engine oil, 2 stroke and 4 stroke, Vanilla, Wild Berry, Coconut, your choice! A bottle runs for about $10 and is supposed to last up to 50 gallons (depending on your desired concentration).

Heck, that sure ads fun to weak piston rings or valve seals! I guess for over here they have to come up with scents for peanut butter or ketchup :)D)

WildBerry.jpg

Greetings!

those scents are common amongst us 2 stroke riders (ATV and Snowmobile) it makes for a pleasent smell when you are sucking in two stroke fumes all day behind your trail leader :)

I like my 900cc Polaris 2 stroke to smell like cheapo Wal Mart 2 stroke myself, no other scents needed!! The female sled riders use the smell good stuff, the dudes use race gas instead :)

Back in my dirt bike days I would occasionally spring for the Castrol bean oil (to mix with the gas).

My bike ran great and it smelled cool too!

i use Ipone full synthetic oil in my sled, it smells like strawberries

JR. Dragsters that are running methanol, Some of those guys add scents...I've smelled everything from grape to apple and all in between...When tearing apart those engines it just leaves that scent all over everything,

JR. Dragsters that are running methanol, Some of those guys add scents...I've smelled everything from grape to apple and all in between...When tearing apart those engines it just leaves that scent all over everything,

I worked at a boat/atv/snowmobile shop in Michigan years and years ago when the salesperson would push these darn scents! They even had a Pine scent!!! As if you didn't smell enuff pine on the trails from the trees smacking you in the face..... I hated warranty work on these things because the owners would dump the ENTIRE bottle in at one time. This pretty much made everything in the engine compartment stink! Nothing like going into a lunchroom full of guys smelling like a peach!

It was bad enuff having to burn Stable out at the begining of each season. I'd take the burnt oil smell of 2stroke juice any day over that stuff.

There's much more, look what you can get at a tire dealer:

iacolor8002graucamoflage.jpg

halbiacolor8004gruencamoflage.jpg

For the conservative driver, uni-colors are available as well (red, yellow and green):

kleiniacolor8002rot.jpg

Greetings!

Have you seen the Arctic Cat Milleniums? With the solar Flare paint.

835d1104763192-millenium-zl550-esr-s_zl550_1.jpg

That paint is $1,000 per pint er make that Quart., and if you scratch it you have to repaint the entire hood or the solar reflection will mismatch. I hated repainting those daggone things! About 1 in 10 came out of the crate damaged.

Kumho also makes a colored smoke tire for color while you burnout just like Cooper had years ago! And oddly enuff they also make a scented tire: http://www.autoblog.com/2005/11/06/kumho-ecsta-mx-c-colored-smoke-tires-and-herbal-scented/

Back