Where to get leaf spring bushings? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where to get leaf spring bushings?

Thanks for the info. Do you know if they sell the bushings and bolts separate?

Still have the new (press fit-rear-leaf spring) bushings that came in my kit ... was not used. You may have them for $10 to cover shipping. PM me for your address... and will box up for you.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Still have the new (press fit-rear-leaf spring) bushings that came in my kit ... was not used. You may have them for $10 to cover shipping. PM me for your address... and will box up for you.

PM sent. Pm me the paypal email address please.

Most of that kit won't work for you. You need part # 4.2124 those are the rear spring bushings that will work for you.

I really hate to bring this up again but im finally getting around to ordering these bushings. The part number you listed isnt on there website for some reason.

Can you confirm which of the kits I need in this link?

http://www.suspensionconnection.com...e/to=x/tf=model/to=x/tf=description/to=r.html

Also do I need to order the sleeves separate? I heard they dont come with the bushings.

figured i would post this. there has been lots of people telling my you cant buy the bushing that goes into the frame from ford. when i did my first post here the suspension shop gave me the wrong bushings. i worked as a shipper/receiver/parts for ford for a few years and was able to find the basic number for them. i called my local dealer and they found the original number for me. two days later i had my bushing. the part number is

F57Z 5A546 AA

hope this helps someone that needs this number if they are doing a search.

Back