School me on Dana 35 Inner C clip.. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

School me on Dana 35 Inner C clip..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hmm this is good, i will be using this spring thing as well as both u joints need to be replaced in the passenger side axle front of my 90 Ranger ,

just for refferance...we were not really sure the was a clip till after the fact:rolleyes: My dad asked me, and not knowing the 4wd TTB, I told him it should just pull out. 5 or 6 hits with a baby sledge got it out:rolleyes: That when the "what if there was a clip" drama began.:(

But all ends well:D

yeah I now have a full parts list of every nut, bolt, gear, washer, you get the picture that came on a dana 35.

the upside of that one is I now know for sure that it had a locker in the rear and a limited slip up front. with 3.73 gears.
It pays to be nice to the dealer people:D

yeah I now have a full parts list of every nut, bolt, gear, washer, you get the picture that came on a dana 35.

the upside of that one is I now know for sure that it had a locker in the rear and a limited slip up front. with 3.73 gears.
It pays to be nice to the dealer people:D

please elaborate....did you take the diff apart because there was no such thing as a factory LS in the front that I've ever heard about.

please elaborate....did you take the diff apart because there was no such thing as a factory LS in the front that I've ever heard about.

or a factory locker :rolleyes:

can we say possible special order???? Guessing this truck was built by a pro shop. had the vin # checked out at a dealer. and her build date was 6-26-1991.

...So, what spring did you find to use???...:popcorn:

He didn't. He has a driveshaft boot from a F-350 that he is using currently. Not sure if it will work....but we'll find out in a few weeks:D

He didn't. He has a driveshaft boot from a F-350 that he is using currently. Not sure if it will work....but we'll find out in a few weeks:D

...:scratch:...Just a boot???...Is there a spring in the boot???...Got pics???

...:scratch:...Just a boot???...Is there a spring in the boot???...Got pics???

No it's just a boot, but it's pretty thick material, and it's springy on it own.

Back