Truckhaven Oct 24-25th | Page 26 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truckhaven Oct 24-25th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be getting the trailer and packing up tomorrow night. Friday I'll tow to work, then leaving straight from there (405 & Harbor). I am only working half-day Friday, so I should be on the road by 1pm. Anyone going to be leaving "The OC" around then and want to caravan?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Colin, I should be on the road by 1 pm if you want to caravan.

It's so close now!!! :D It's all rainy and nasty here it looks like winter. :thumbdwn:

Here is my cell # 620-228-8322 We should land in L.A. about noon. And we have a 3 hour lay over. If you want to call and break the bordum that would be great.

We should land in plam springs around 4pm and get the rental car at 4:30 with a couple stops along the way. Hopfully we can be there by 6:00

This may be the longest day ever!!! Thanks for the heads up on the speed limits. Don't need a ticket.

I just hope that everyone will be safe getting to truck haven. And that you come out so Jon and I can meet you face to face. Joshua also! even if it's just to say hello!!!

Counting down the hours now! :p:

It's so close now!!! :D It's all rainy and nasty here it looks like winter. :thumbdwn:

Thats sucks. Its just like winter here right now as well. Sunny and warm :D

Few small things to do to the truck and then start loading up and head out sometime tomorrow. What is the earliest someone is planning on getting out there. We could probably work to be out there around 10 am and do a quick day run on friday if people are interested.

Welp i arrived in Hurricane UT this morning at 7:30AM local time getting unloaded right now and then i have to see what my Numbnutz boss wants to do....Dedhead me back to LA or make me wait for another load?

we shall see

but in either case i am gonna be running around like a chicken with my head cut off try to get the X ready/cleaned out and grabbing my stuff and still hopefully get there by a decent hour on Friday :confused:

Welp i arrived in Hurricane UT this morning at 7:30AM local time getting unloaded right now and then i have to see what my Numbnutz boss wants to do....Dedhead me back to LA or make me wait for another load?

we shall see

but in either case i am gonna be running around like a chicken with my head cut off try to get the X ready/cleaned out and grabbing my stuff and still hopefully get there by a decent hour on Friday :confused:

Man just be careful and be safe!!!!

...I am shooting to make the caravan too....:biggthump

One more day! Still got a bunch of things to finish up, and pack, and get food, and wood, and gas. I join the OC caravan as well. Colin, i think i'll be waiting at the gas station by the freeway entrance like i did my first time, at 1:00. Your street to the 405 is Brookhurst, correct? And on the road, what CB channel?

Phone List

No list. Edited

Chris, Turdle is going to be with me!! Wont do any good to call home. I don't think so anyway???

Crap - I've got last minute service calls in Laguna Woods and Santa Ana tomorrow.

I probably won't be back home and then headed out until 6-7pm if I'm lucky.

Crap - I've got last minute service calls in Laguna Woods and Santa Ana tomorrow.

...Those are kinda by me...Anything I can help with???

Can't you just do it on the way out?

As mentioned to me by Tbars the phone # list is public.
As a result I deleted the list
Sorry if I ticked anyone off. I won't list others peoples numbers again

...Not ticked....Just ask before you post other peoples private info, especially on the net...;)

Yea, It was a good idea that i didnt think all the way through.:banghead:

One more day! Still got a bunch of things to finish up, and pack, and get food, and wood, and gas. I join the OC caravan as well. Colin, i think i'll be waiting at the gas station by the freeway entrance like i did my first time, at 1:00. Your street to the 405 is Brookhurst, correct? And on the road, what CB channel?

I'll be getting on the fwy at Harbor. If you want me to call/text you when I do, you can catch up or we can all meet on the 55 or 91 closer to Paul and Ted.

Paul or Ted, what is a good meeting place by you? I kind of like Weir Canyon at that station on the right. Easy to get to and trailer/RV friendly.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

OH
I almost forgot.

Very special request here--

I am not yet all that familiar with the 1st generation explorers.
Now, considering we are driving home, well, a ferw tools would be handy.There is nothing worse than being broke down and helpless on the side of the road, especially when you can see what the issue is and are stuck with no tools

Mark had said he would purchase some tools, However, I was thinking someone out there might have a few extras, of the correct size they might let out of their hands?
Maybe there is a flea market around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back