Worst day of my life, goodbye ex. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Worst day of my life, goodbye ex.

I cant believe this happened to me i had a 94 explorer till this morning, i was 4wheelin with broken 4 wheel drive in soft dirt like an idiot and my left wheel dropped in a crevice between two rocks trying to get out i dug a whole for my back right wheel (only one turning) and my friend couldnt pull me out. I was stuck for about 5 hours before decided to just call my parents and they were pist (was suppose to be at the movies) but gave me a ride home and we were gonna come back for the ex tommrow in the light. when i came back in the morning it was torched someone stole my stereo, ipod, speakers, and whatever else they could get there hands on and then burned it down worst thing i had a full tank of gas so there was no hope.:(

If you guys want to see the pics just tel me how to post them cuz i have no idea.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dude... sickening. It makes me literally ill. It kind of makes you want to park a rig, preferably a peej in case of casualties, on the same trail, then hide in the bushes with a bunch of your buddies. I don't hate many things, but i HATE whoever did this to you! Best of luck friend, and remember the love you see in the above threads when you decide on your replacement rig!:thumbsup:

I'll pour out a little synthetic for a fallen comrade next oil change!:salute:

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Wow this really angers me. Because it's not just some moron spittin jibberish trash talk. Trash talk can hurt nothing but one's ego. But this? Crosses the line. No It nukes the line. I just can't see how you're even sane right now. HAD this been me , I'd probably be posting a "Need bail" thread on here because I'd straight up would of had to hurt someone.

people are pathetic eh... im sorry you had that happen.

thats why i NEVER leave my vehicle in a secluded place. that happens pretty often out were i live. unfortunately.

I'd laugh at this but I was a dumb kid once too. I did the same stupid stuff. I hope insurance covers this?

Wow this really angers me. I just can't see how you're even sane right now. HAD this been me , I'd probably be posting a "Need bail" thread on here because I'd straight up would of had to hurt someone.

that does suck hard man, much like tekman said...i would also prob be posting a "need bail" thread too. ive got a temper problem and you dont want to be near me when that type of thing may happen. a friend of mine was in somewhat the same situation a year or so ago and he didnt want that same thing to happen, so we ended up sleeping in his Tahoe with the alarm set. best of luck to ya with finding a new vehicle.

people are pathetic eh... im sorry you had that happen.

thats why i NEVER leave my vehicle in a secluded place. that happens pretty often out were i live. unfortunately.

and cars are burned all the time here in OK too. i live less then a mile from the arkansas river banks and kids are always throwin bonfires and burnin stuck trucks. ive had a number of things stolen from my X, but somewhere inside im pleased because karma will come around and kick them in the A$$!

Wow hate seeing that and even more so knowing that an owner who had some pride in there x had this done to them!
Not only do I hope Karma gets them but I also hope the law also finds them then maybe at lest you could get a little back from there pockets t help you recover from there childish ways!

what’s wrong with people now days do they ever stop to thing what if it was there truck that had to be left like that? How would they fell if it was done to them?

Like others said most likely if I know who I too would be posting a need bail money help post!

Wow that sucks. That was a chicken **** move. Hey let's set it on fire now!

Dude sorry for your loss. That sucks to have anything taken let alone burned. Good luck finding another ride and remember the help and fun of these rigs! :)

Hey Sorry for your loss. Hopefully the people that did this will get caught, this crap is getting out of hand now a days. Good luck with the new ride when you get it and happy trails:exp:

dam that stinks soo bad id be beyond furious if someone did that too mine

Wow...that's f"n rotten....Sorry about your loss the sorry a** losers that did this will eventually see what its like on your side of things someday and regret what they have done to you and others. Hope that you can find another descent vehicle replacement.

Dude, that sucks. I would be going f-in nuts right now. I cannot believe that someone actually felt the need to do this. They will get theirs in the end. Good luck finding a replacement.

####in assholes... id be on a man hunt looking for whoever did that with nothing stopping me from getting revenge. couple yrs back that same thing happed to my gf friends brothers truck up near farmington, nm between shiprock. except it happened right on the road not a trail. good luck with a new rig tho bro. sorry to hear about your loss.

That sucks man, you can clearly see someone dumped a **** ton of gasoline on the truck. Some may call it illegal or unjustified but stupid stuff like that would probably cost someone their life if they tried it on any of my trucks.

If I get stuck beyond recovery and have to leave one out on a trail, you can bet I'll be sleeping inside with my shotgun.

That sucks man, you can clearly see someone dumped a **** ton of gasoline on the truck. Some may call it illegal or unjustified but stupid stuff like that would probably cost someone their life if they tried it on any of my trucks.

If I get stuck beyond recovery and have to leave one out on a trail, you can bet I'll be sleeping inside with my shotgun.

damn right.. same with me. shoot first ask questions later... if they survive

ya wish i knew who it was goog news though the idiots stole my license plate so now the cops are lookin for it on other cars and this is a small town i hope they r stupid enough to actually drive around ton ith my license plate

####in assholes... id be on a man hunt looking for whoever did that with nothing stopping me from getting revenge. couple yrs back that same thing happed to my gf friends brothers truck up near farmington, nm between shiprock. except it happened right on the road not a trail. good luck with a new rig tho bro. sorry to hear about your loss.

really i was there a couple yrs ago infact i climbed up shiprock when i was there

yeah its awesome out there.

Man that sucks, it angers me just to glance at the photos. My guards are up even higher now! I guess decent people in this country are just getting harder and harder to come by...

You should put another truck out there, maybe a gm and rig a motion detector to some dino sticks underneath the truck.

Back