Carlisle All Ford Nat's! Jun 4-6, 2010 | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Carlisle All Ford Nat's! Jun 4-6, 2010

um pete, don't egg her on, I'm the one that will be in fear of his life (that and we shouldn't make her fell any worst when they loose)! I wish I knew how to get a hold of some of you if some of you are here on Thursday (today). I'm running out of things to do. Evils all clean, polished and ready...... with the exception of a sorta farm truck sounding muffler! :(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

um pete, don't egg her on, I'm the one that will be in fear of his life (that and we shouldn't make her fell any worst when they loose)! I wish I knew how to get a hold of some of you if some of you are here on Thursday (today). I'm running out of things to do. Evils all clean, polished and ready...... with the exception of a sorta farm truck sounding muffler! :(

What hotel are you staying at? We'll be headed down in a couple of hours.

Well this is last minate for me but i'll be there! I'll just have to fight my way in Saturday morning to register!

I should be up there by 8am tomorrow.. Jeff if your reading this, I may need to hitch a ride to the fairgrounds from the hotel if you got room in the 66 or mach.

And im on my way...

I should be departing here shortly.. Looks like I'll be getting there around 9am-10am

Leaving just as soon as I get some chow. I should make it to the hotel just in time for dinner!

So far me and jason are here. Ben and jeff took off back to there hotel. I have to say this, this is only day one, there is some pretty wild stuff here, tomorrow should be nuts........ As long as this canuk doesn't melt!

Awesome, I should definitely be there tomorrow even though I'm not showing the truck. :)

Hotness is packed up..waxed up and ready for rain!...ugh!..all that work and its gotta rain...grr....anyway..im leaving my house around 6 and should be there by 8 just in time for the FLYERS game!....cant wait to see everybody!:D

well its raining like hell and the flyers are winning. what else can go wrong! (snicker snicker :D)

idk draper fed me and i just hopped out of bed wiff ben and theres ra random guy on the floor

Wow, sounds like everyones evening in Carlisle has been eventful. I had to trudge through 8 inches of water to get to the camp site, woo! The rims have never seen so much water.

Hope tomorrow brings sunny skies, ok maybe I will pray for it! See everyone tomorrow. We will probably be on the fairgrounds around 8:30ish.

idk draper fed me and i just hopped out of bed wiff ben and theres ra random guy on the floor

wow, should have reread this before posting, ,, don't sound good being in bed with Ben,,

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

wow, should have reread this before posting, ,, don't sound good being in bed with Ben,,

That what all of his girlfriends say :D

Chris still isn't feeling well, so it'll just be me today. Leaving here in a few minutes, should put me down that way around 9am. Somebody give me a call if you're heading to the fairgrounds before then, otherwise I'll just head for the hotel.

Back