Late Oct. Halloween run northeast PA. | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Late Oct. Halloween run northeast PA.

aww i thought i was fast enuff =p haha

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Haha. Maybe next time, Don.

Now I have to make room in my truck to bring it back home. Looks like I'll need more trash bags now. Hehe.

Then its a no go Skunk, because I have to work odd hours. Someone else should buy'em at least for that price trimming never hurt ;)

Then its a no go Skunk, because I have to work odd hours. Someone else should buy'em at least for that price trimming never hurt ;)

no problem, I need to put out the cash I need to fix my rig so I need to get it back asap, if noone wants the tires, I'm not gonna buy the set... I just need 2 rims.

So I was just wondering if people were still going to pennhurst today...

What time would 'evening' constitute? If I'm still able to go I'd like to know when others are going.

What time would 'evening' constitute? If I'm still able to go I'd like to know when others are going.

were getting down to the King of Prussia area around 7:30pm, leaving for Pennhurst soon there after (Pennhurst is about 10 min or so from where were going).

Ahh. Ok. I'm not sure I'll be back by then. Hmm. I'll figure it out later.

haloween weekend is on like donkey kong!
bought us some new toys for the trip...

Hope to see you there, I might be able to make it sat. , Is there anywere to shoot of some fireworks?

just as long as you load the damn things into the tube the right way...

Ben bring things that go boom?

Ben bring things that go boom?

Yes, not fizzle...

bstarz65: plenty of places to saftly shoot just about anything... fireworks, explosives, guns...

hmm my 30-06 needs to be sighted in.. perfect time to practice.. who wants to stand down range about 300 yards for me?

hmm my 30-06 needs to be sighted in.. perfect time to practice.. who wants to stand down range about 300 yards for me?

only if I can return fire with my new, already sighted in Barrett 50! :D

Nah.. I've shot them before.. benefits of having a sister who is a firearms examiner for the state.. I get to go to the Shot Show in Vegas in January :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nah.. I've shot them before.. benefits of having a sister who is a firearms examiner for the state.. I get to go to the Shot Show in Vegas in January :D

J/K... I didnt buy it yet :D.... but I can mess with my .40 .... others can to if they like. :thumbsup:

Back