Late Oct. Halloween run northeast PA. | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Late Oct. Halloween run northeast PA.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hmm, it's been a while since I've shot anything. May dust off the .22 rifle.

Hmm, it's been a while since I've shot anything. May dust off the .22 rifle.

I got a ruger tacticle 10/22.... fun to shoot

So I need some costume ideas. Help me out here people.

Yea I have no idea wtf I'm wearing or dressin up as yet. But the penis idea won't work for me :p

yeah, becides, I got that covered... I'm the biggest d**k outta everyone :thumbsup:
Haha, true.

But still, it's not going to be much of a costume party if there are no costumes.

I'm going as a zombie and Chris wants to be the Grim Reaper. Funny costumes are always great, but remember to pick something that you can still 'wheel in!

Here's a few ideas... I know we're all broke, so if you see something you like but can't afford it, get creative and improvise!
Mens Halloween Costumes

im good, i have a theme if you will....

im good, i have a theme if you will....

The only thing I got right now are a bunch of gas masks laying around, but no outfits or uniforms to match.

wheelin in a gas mask, could be fun...

It could be. I'll bring one for the hell of it.

I bet the visibility while driving in a gas mask is akin to driving a Chevy HHR.

It could be. I'll bring one for the hell of it.

maybe 2... if ya have a beat up one that ya dont want, I got a good use for it :D

i guess bring what you got...

well I might not make it, my dam truck just quit going home from work, had to have it towed , thanks aaa, it just shut off , nows thers no cel light, checked the relays they seem fine any ideas? hope i can get it fixed before sat.

well I might not make it, my dam truck just quit going home from work, had to have it towed , thanks aaa, it just shut off , nows thers no cel light, checked the relays they seem fine any ideas? hope i can get it fixed before sat.

what does it do/not do?
does it crank? if so, does it try to start? like not getting enough fuel?
do you hear the fuel pump when you turn the key to the "on" position?
did you check for spark/fuel at the motor?
how did you test the relays? are you sure the fuel pump relay is ok?

cranks but no start, its like no spark, has fuel in rail, replaced ecm&fuel pump relay, theres no cel with keyon so Im thinking maybee computer?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

crank no start? verify that you have correct fuel pressure, then take a look at the crank sensor

Back