Truck Haven 2011 January 15-16 MLK Weekend | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck Haven 2011 January 15-16 MLK Weekend

Here's a few.

100_0638.jpg

100_0632.jpg

100_0634.jpg

100_0651.jpg

And a link to the album.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...Who is this?
100_0656.jpg

he made it up there was another red jeep that had a V8 in it that lost a rear coil spring right as he went up the first time

Just got back. Char and I had a great weekend! The turnout was a bit better than expected. Can't beat that!

Thank to all who contributed to the pot luck dinner. They just keep on getting better every year:chug:

Did anyone get photos or video of me at the waterfall area, besides the one with Stic-O?

Just got home had a blast! Thanks Maniak for the ride along. The nite run was interesting! The potluck was killer and the buffalo burgers were Mmmm Mmmm :D Hey rick I belive I got some good video of you with maniaks camecorder. Everyone was awsome as usual.

With the explorer in the foreground this picture looks photoshoped And did you notice blotchy bullet behind the jeep?

Nate

Did anyone get photos or video of me at the waterfall area, besides the one with Stic-O?

Rick,
I have a bunch of vids up already on my youtube account inclluding a couple of you. I have mpre to upload but that will have to wait till tomorrow as I am still 100 miles from home.

~Mark

Man I miss T-haven :(

Got home around 11pm last night and had a blast. Great company, good food, and what a great day to wheel. Mid 80's, with a ever so slight breeze. Just Beautiful!

No Carnage , except the F-150 is make a noise in the right front brake area. I think I got a small rock stuck in the caliper or in one of the drilled rotor holes (the reason why I don't have drilled & slotted rotors on the Ex:rolleyes:)

Rick I have a few pics of you going up the Waterfall, but that's about all the pics I took:( I'll post them up in the next few days here

Attachments

• twin Ex's.jpg
    twin Ex's.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 239

We will get our pictures up in the next couple of days going to bed now need sleep.

...It looks like they are taking the easy trails this trip as everyone still has tail lights and no new marks...:p:

I added some more beauty marks on the drivers side. I only ever hit the drivers side. On the good side.. the mirrors on both sides are moving a little easier again. :)
Mix of new and older damage. The newer is the whiter stuff (like on the door handles).
5363493243_2008970030_z.jpg

explorer-beauty-marks by maniak_az, on Flickr

Here are the embedded versions of the faw videos I have up now.

This one may be corrupted.. I"ll re-upload it if it is..

As I get more up there I'll post 'em. I still need to download the pics I took too (not many though)

~Mark

I assure you, not a photoshop, that blotchy bullet was Pepper running like hell trying to get back in the jeep. On a side note, he didn't even need a spotter or spin a paw!

Great time, great pictures, I didn't get much pictures, mostly ones like already posted. As always, great time, great people, and beautiful weather (not always a given).

With the explorer in the foreground this picture looks photoshoped And did you notice blotchy bullet behind the jeep?

Nate

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey guys! I just joined the site to steal some pics :D And well of course stay updated on when the new runs are going out. Was really cool meeting you all. We all had fun and will definitely be going out on some more runs with you guys. Thanks for all your help when the radiator blew.

Back