1998 - 2001 5.0L 302ci Ford Explorer Drivers Side Cast Iron Exhaust Manifold | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1998 - 2001 5.0L 302ci Ford Explorer Drivers Side Cast Iron Exhaust Manifold

1Aauto

EF Vendor
Reaction score
City, State
mass
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 explorer
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR CURRENT PRICES

1998 - 2001 5.0L 302ci Ford Explorer Drivers Side Cast Iron Exhaust Manifold

main.JPG

Our aftermarket manifolds are some of the highest quality replacements on the market!

If your vehicle's exhaust is getting loud and the exhaust noise is coming from under the hood or engine then you may need to fix a cracked exhaust manifold. Replacing a broken manifold is easiest with a direct replacement manifold that will fit correctly and bolt up to you original engine and exhaust system. This manifold is a direct fitting replacement.

This Manifold fits trucks built AFTER February 1998. This cast iron manifold has been designed to eliminate the faults of the original Ford design. Specifications
LH Driver's side
2 bolt flange
Corrosion resistant
Replaces original manifolds that are cracked from thermal expansion and contraction
Strengthened and redesigned in the vulnerable areas of failure
Note: For 1998 production vehicles: You can find the production date of your vehicle on either the outer edge of the driver's front door or on the latch piller that the door closes on.
Now you can buy a high quality exhaust manifold so REPLACE your broken, warped, or cracked one now with this great fitting, alternative.

It is built to strict quality control standards and is a great replacement.
Backed by manufacturer's limited LIFETIME warranty. For as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle, in the event this manifold should fail due to manufacturing defects, we will REPLACE the part free of charge. Warranty is limited to replacement cost only (excludes shipping charges). Failure due to improper installation, or improper use is not covered. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Tony, how about the passenger side? The driver side is never a problem.

Edit, instead of saying "Never" I might have said"seldom" as I have never heard of the driver side cracking.

cast iron manifold

Am i reading this correctly? the passenger side is not available in cast? is it a problem to use cast on the drivers side and tubular on the pass? that doesnt seem right? :wtf:

Am i reading this correctly? the passenger side is not available in cast? is it a problem to use cast on the drivers side and tubular on the pass? that doesnt seem right? :wtf:

Not sure what you have for a motor,but we do carry the cast passenger side.Here's a link to them on our site.

Passenger side Explorer Exhaust Manifold

I have cast iron on both sides. WAY BETTER than the dumb tube style ones. They are much better quality. If you look at the difference they have got to flow a little better to. My thread with links to where I bought mine is. Poor mileage/exhaust leak.

cool, thanks. I didnt see a listing for the passenger side. So? are you getting dried out from the flood yet?

Back