badlands anyone | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

badlands anyone

I might be up for riding along with somebody. Really need to stop beating up on my daily without a full time job.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

we'll think of something

:rolleyes:

I can take my junk off road as-is, but i still have a few more things i would like to get done. As soon as it starts getting warmer I want to finish up the small details and get on the sliders and winch.

looking good, looking good - you can take it as is... I would probably take mine stock amnd as soon as I buy it... as I might not have time to modify it... that's how bad I want to go to the badlands... :D

looking good, looking good - you can take it as is... I would probably take mine stock amnd as soon as I buy it... as I might not have time to modify it... that's how bad I want to go to the badlands... :D

LOL... It's not THAT exciting! It's the same as the last time you were there ;)

If anyone needs a co-pilot/camera man let me know.

Ok so lets see if this can happen.....

How about going wheeling in JULY :)

It's 6 hrs away for me but given the pathetic lack of trails around here if you guys nail down a date far enough ahead of schedule I want in.

well... been back for a few weeks now... very busy getting things organized. Just got me a set of wheels too... not an Explorer though but non the less something I'll be able to take on a trail... after a few mods.
:D

April sounds good then...

Just got me a set of wheels too... not an Explorer though but non the less something I'll be able to take on a trail... after a few mods.
:D

Please tell me it's a jeep!

So...is it looking like April or July at this point?

I will not be able to go to this run. Im going to hop over to Uwharrei this summer. Badlands is still on my list to visit again :)

Please tell me it's a jeep!

shhhh!

yeah, it's an XJ - mine for another month... then my offspring is getting his license and it's gonna be his.

How strange, I was just watching my video from when I came out there for Attica in 2001, what a blast! Though I never could find the badlands shirt that I bought, I think I left it somewhere, dang, oh well, might have to come back sometime! :)

shhhh!

yeah, it's an XJ - mine for another month... then my offspring is getting his license and it's gonna be his.

Wanna buy a fairly well built YJ afterwards? Mine is always for sale!

Wanna buy a fairly well built YJ afterwards? Mine is always for sale!

nah... ex is in the works

it will take me a while to get the XJ sorted out and then I will start shopping again

Attica? when?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Matt... you are due for a 10th anniversary run then...

that's what we should do!

April? May? I'd like to hear some suggestions...

Back