Explorer Forum License Plate Frames !!! | Page 25 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorer Forum License Plate Frames !!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

All done. Thanks for playing.

And if you don't have one, you missed out.

Hrm.. That means we can't buy any more cars and add them to the stable :) Every 4 wheeled vehicle we have has an EF frame. Even the Honda.

~Mark

Wow that means they are collectibles now:D

I'll sell my to for......100 million dollars!

dr-evil.jpg

OMG wow. I'll sell mine 50 dollars a piece!

Sad Day indeed.............:(

:D

Ya you might be right about that.

thats ok.... i've got a flat chrome frame, a can of paint, a small x sticker, an engraver, and lots of free time.....

i wanted one; damn you sharktopus!

2 months late, but....

Thanks Jon for all the work you did in getting these made and sent out to the members:chug:

Free plate frame

I have 2 of these. My Ex has died and I'm parting it out and I'm willing to get rid of one of these. I'm keeping one for my next Ex but I'll part with the other.

Free to anyone who can come pick it up.

Cant believe noone wants this. Guess I'll hang it up in the garage.

I need one of the Explorer License plates! Please let me know how to get one. Plus I would like a "ExplorerForum" decal sticker for my back windshield....can anybody help please! 405-230-7130 call or text

I need one of the Explorer License plates! Please let me know how to get one. Plus I would like a "ExplorerForum" decal sticker for my back windshield....can anybody help please! 405-230-7130 call or text
]
For the license plate frame, please look up at the previous post. I believe Metel is offering it for FREE.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back