New Ford Customer Service Rep

FordService

Official Ford Rep
Reaction score
City, State
Dearborn, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
Hey Everyone!

My name is Seni from Ford Customer Service. I have just joined the Ford team and am ready to get the ball rolling. I can help with Marketing inquiries about the Ford & Lincoln product lines. If you have any questions related to vehicle availability, incentives, pricing, comparisons, or vehicle specs, please feel free to ask!

Talk to you soon!:D

Seni
Ford Customer Service Division

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Issues:

1. Our phones would kept disconnecting from the Sync system. Despite multiple dealership visits and resets, it's still doing it. Tried fuse 29, tried turning 911 assist off, tried turning automatic phonebook download off.

2. Added a personal code for keyless entry and tried deleting via instructions from the driver's manual and tried to delete through the MyFordTouch, this problem eventually got fixed through a dealer reset. They informed me not to add any personal codes and there's something wrong with the feature at the moment.

3. Tried to play video on the MyFordTouch system but it would not detect the vehicle in park so it just pops up a message saying that the car must be parked which it is. About to notify the dealership right now about this problem.

4. Lock problem where the wiring harness for the power lock was not properly installed and as a result, it was damaged. This only affected the rear passenger door and it was fixed by the dealership.

5. Now we have to go in AGAIN for the 4th time just because the driver's side passenger door would not open from the inside. We have to bring it into the dealership again.

Does anyone know any solutions to any of these problems that can be done?

Really... Is this the quality I'm supposed to expect from Ford? I'm sure there's software problems but all these mechanical problems already? One problem or two problems is enough, but having to go to the dealership for MULTIPLE problems for a brand new 38k vehicle... That just ticks me off. With things breaking within less than a month of the purchase, we are about to give up. Am I able to return the vehicle for all my money back?

Also, to those of you who are planning to purchase this vehicle or have this vehicle, it is a great vehicle. Wonderful features and they need to tweak it out. I'm just disappointed how my vehicle turned out to have all these mechanical problems and it's probably just the one I got.

I really am dissatisfied with what's going on with my vehicle and I've discussed with my father about a return... I loved the vehicle at first but with this many stops to the dealership, I had to get off work early and it's been a hassle for my father and I. We had a 95 and that's why we love the Explorer so much!

Is there anything I can do? We payed full cash for this vehicle because we believe in the quality that Ford has after our wonderful experience with our 95 Ex. We kept the mileage low and it's only less than 300 miles... I really do not want this vehicle anymore. I'd buy another Ford vehicle that has been out already like the Flex... Is there anyway I may contact you Seni and talk through the phone? Thank you.

Welcome To Explorer Forum, good to see a Ford Representative here.

Good to see Ford represented here. Hopefully you wil interact and not disappear like the last Ford rep, MarielleLeigh, that asked members for questions and was never heard from again.

Good to see Ford represented here. Hopefully you wil interact and not disappear like the last Ford rep, MarielleLeigh, that asked members for questions and was never heard from again.

But Cory was after her. Where did he go?

Cory is on the Explorer FB page. Marielle Leigh worked for a PR company Ford works with, and as such, as you found, was of little use with any real questions. I think she was scared away.

I really am dissatisfied with what's going on with my vehicle and I've discussed with my father about a return... I loved the vehicle at first but with this many stops to the dealership, I had to get off work early and it's been a hassle for my father and I. We had a 95 and that's why we love the Explorer so much!

Is there anything I can do? We payed full cash for this vehicle because we believe in the quality that Ford has after our wonderful experience with our 95 Ex. We kept the mileage low and it's only less than 300 miles... I really do not want this vehicle anymore. I'd buy another Ford vehicle that has been out already like the Flex... Is there anyway I may contact you Seni and talk through the phone? Thank you.
Hi 1995E,

I’m sorry to hear you have not been able to enjoy your Explorer’s SYNC/MyFord Touch system and I want to look into this for you. So I can assist, please private message me with your VIN, dealer name, and approximate mileage.

Cory

A Wise Guy,

Don’t worry; I’m still here to lend a hand to whoever needs me! Seni and I are here to help!

Cory

Cory, thanks for checking in. It almost looked like the screen name you were using was turning into a revolving door. Glad to hear that is not the case.

Seni

can you check on a date for me, 2011 Ford
vin is 1fmhk8f82bga35167
Order # K001
Dealer is F41224
Was told sent to plant date is 3/7/11 does that mean start of construction and if so when might I see delivery to my dealer. I live in central illinois

Thanks Mike O

Back