I have my VIN...can't remember who I ask to help me "find" my car? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I have my VIN...can't remember who I ask to help me "find" my car?

IslandFamily

Reaction score
City, State
California
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 Sterling Gray Limited
Hi everyone! Got our VIN from the dealer and I know there's a few people on here that can help me see where our Explorer is in the process. I just can't remember who those people are. Any help? Thanks!

Seni and Cory under the username "Fordcustsrvc".

They seem to respond well to everyone. Not to me, but everyone else seems to get replied to...

Hi everyone! Got our VIN from the dealer and I know there's a few people on here that can help me see where our Explorer is in the process. I just can't remember who those people are. Any help? Thanks!
Once my dealer had the VIN, he was also able to give me a build date. A few days later, he was able to provide the delivery date as well. The dealer should also have access to most of the info you are looking for. When I got to within a few days of the 'Build date', I sent a message using the FordCustSrvc link and Seni provided me with an update as to when the Ex would be coming off the assembly line (Feb. 24) and the delivery date (Feb. 28). For your info, I ordered mine on Dec. 20th but I believe the plant was shut down for 3 weeks over the holidays as well. Good luck!

Back