• Register Today It's free!

OMG!! I have a VIN...now what do?

Jack Bauer24

Reaction score
City, State
ATL, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Limited
First of all, I know there's been several paint discussions. I ordered a Limited in Tuxedo Black. My build date is 4/11 and my dealer sent me my VIN today. So I have an order number, VIN, and dealer code. What can I do now? I'm a rookie here.

Edit: I also need to select my financing option as well. However I'll have a 30 day window to take delivery. What is everyone else seeing as far as the timeline of VIN to delivery? TIA!

Probably get ready to experience night sweats, waking up screaming "is it here yet!?", stomach churning, and endless accessory searches online... :D

Actually, someone posted a site where they could track online, or send it to Seni and she can keep you updated... :)

First of all, I know there's been several paint discussions. I ordered a Limited in Tuxedo Black. My build date is 4/11 and my dealer sent me my VIN today. So I have an order number, VIN, and dealer code. What can I do now? I'm a rookie here.
On the main page of this Forum there is a post How To Find Your Window Sticker.
The window sticker is usually posted anywhere from 4-6 days before the build. Good luck and welcome. :wavey:

Thanks Peterk9. I tried those and I guess it's too soon for the window sticker. I'll be checking often.

Back