2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa! | Page 34 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa!

Where do you want to go wheeling for the 2011 AFN's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice pictures!

Tim & Ben are behaving themselves correct? :p:
nope
I'm not sure if any of you saw this one, but out in yonder there was a 95 black limited with 11,000 miles on it sitting by its lonesome... Incase anyone needs to know what a 2nd gen looks like fresh off the lot, this would be a perfect representation

in all technicality I have like 9k on the clock

Want to thank everyone for one hell of a weekend sorry i couldnt make it out to spas place.

Just to let all you know I had a oh **** moment twice today and costed me an additional 180.00 for a tow truck and right now the truck is also on the side of the road undrivable. Because i forgot to extend the rear drive shaft. It slip out of the yoke twice and now i have to fix again. but going to do it cheap like jay and just order a spacer

Want to thank everyone for one hell of a weekend sorry i couldnt make it out to spas place.

Just to let all you know I had a oh **** moment twice today and costed me an additional 180.00 for a tow truck and right now the truck is also on the side of the road undrivable. Because i forgot to extend the rear drive shaft. It slip out of the yoke twice and now i have to fix again. but going to do it cheap like jay and just order a spacer

I find it funny, but I've never dropped a shaft, even before the spacer. Mine must be abnormally long or somethin

To small to fall

Made it home without anything falling off. Did develop a front end rattle that goes away when I hit the brakes.

Made it home without anything falling off. Did develop a front end rattle that goes away when I hit the brakes.

It's always something with an explorer. Glad you had a safe trip home.

Ben Sporting his new Pimp Hat with a little Help from His Friends :D

252987_1733148814119_1400494713_31455194_1575566_n.jpg

Ben Modeling the latest in AFN Fashion

255783_10150212641142513_699977512_7434501_488460_n.jpg

It doesn't end, does it Ben...

Looked like fun, i'm still mad I couldnt get there in time. Ye old exploder didnt feel like cooperating that morning...Blah! :roll:

rookieshooter climbing up haze

tara and i ripping down the highway. i was trying to get a sound clip of hotness. watch at the end of the vid, there is a wall, just behind it......A COP! WHOOPS!!!

(if you listen closely, you can hear us blip the throttle for a second before i drop the camera.

I've decided to ban everyone involved in the pink hat and shirts.. No warning, perm. ban for all

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've decided to ban everyone involved in the pink hat and shirts.. No warning, perm. ban for all

Lol. I was wondering when that was going to happen. :p:

Back