2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa! | Page 35 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa!

Where do you want to go wheeling for the 2011 AFN's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It was good to meet everyone and put user names with faces. Also I am sorry for abandoning you guys at the registration. The fiancee was around the corner talking on the phone, so I went over to her, and went for something to eat because we were starving. I didn't realize you guys were waiting on us! (I must not of had my thinking cap on straight....) lol.
I will most likely be there next year and I will try to make it wheeling afterwards. My exploder wasn't exactly ready for an all day wheeling event.

253868_2154142095100_1292876913_32776187_2054436_n.jpg

cant keep me out of here

I could but I'd probably get in trouble..

A wing for Ben's Camry...It's on the back of a friend's Mach 1... :)

Attachments

• Carlisle042.jpg
    Carlisle042.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 232
  • Carlisle043.jpg
    Carlisle043.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 239

I'm gonna rip off Steve's wing at the crab run..

...Would very much like to see Ben try to ban Draper, LOL.

I know I said it on Fb, but I just wanted to reiterate that it was great to see everyone again and I'm glad you all had fun despite the multiple hang ups during wheeling. Next run will go more smoothly because anyone who breaks (or thinks they broke), will promptly be shot and thrown in the bushes :D ;)

I know I said it on Fb, but I just wanted to reiterate that it was great to see everyone again and I'm glad you all had fun despite the multiple hang ups during wheeling. Next run will go more smoothly because anyone who breaks (or thinks they broke), will promptly be shot and thrown in the bushes :D ;)

Note to self bring alot of bandages next run for the "what if" :p:

or at least, if you break, CHANGE THE CORRECT AXLE OUT!!!!.......

and keep me away from smootheis

always a pleasure to be with this crew, no matter what we do or how it goes

just remind me not to break next time

or at least, if you break, CHANGE THE CORRECT AXLE OUT!!!!.......

and keep me away from smootheis

no yummy delicious smothies for you anymore!

hopefully next time someone breaks i wont be as burnt out with work as i was going into this run. apologies to all who broke as i just couldnt bear to pick up a tool

Excuses excuses

A mod can't ban a fellow mod.. Only Rick, Char, and Tom can ban me.. So we can't ban each other :(

We had a great time also, sorry we had to bail early but the little one was about tapped an so were me and crystal.

Whenever we find our camera, I'll post up some pictures. Everyone else I demand you post links to your pictures even though I think everyone put them up on facetube.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back