Tony Raine's 84 Bronco II | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Tony Raine's 84 Bronco II

I'll say you got a lot done. Between you and me i think we got a strangle hold on B2 sheet metal, looks like the back of my garage ha ha.

Those spider webbed tube doors look familiar. Were they once on a B2 rock crawler?

I'll say you got a lot done. Between you and me i think we got a strangle hold on B2 sheet metal, looks like the back of my garage ha ha.

Those spider webbed tube doors look familiar. Were they once on a B2 rock crawler?

yeah, its hard to tell, but there are actually 3 or 4 hoods back there too. also have a spare set of full width axles that aren't in the pics.

and yes, those tube doors were on the "punisher" rock crawler. got a package deal on those, the front "stinger" bumper, a rollcage, and a bunch of other stuff from his rigs. i actually bought the crawler (half of it anyways) that he was originally building for his wife

Actually, quite a bit!

Haven't been online much, but heres the progress

Dana 44/ Ford 9" from a '79 pickup

5.0 from '94 F150

wiring harness from the same '94 F150 (swapped it all, headlights to taillights)

mis-matched 35" tires on the F150's aluminum wheels

Tonys_Phone0186.jpg

Tonys_Phone0212_zpsd86ed5a6.jpg

Back