RC/camping run June or July | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

RC/camping run June or July

yep im game, should def have my rig finished by then.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

im doubtfull as i wanna raise my ass end and lock and other thingys but i will try x.x

I'm all good for the 23rd. Gonna see if I can get that limited slip put in.

I'm all good for the 23rd. Gonna see if I can get that limited slip put in.

make sure you swap the ring gear, and check the backlash as thats your main drive axle and tolerances must be on, also be sure to torque ALL internal bolts (ring and bearing cap bolts) to spec.... if you want help and can get up here, I'll give you a hand droppin it in as I have all the necessary tools.

make sure you swap the ring gear, and check the backlash as thats your main drive axle and tolerances must be on, also be sure to torque ALL internal bolts (ring and bearing cap bolts) to spec.... if you want help and can get up here, I'll give you a hand droppin it in as I have all the necessary tools.

I might take you up on that offer. I'll see when I have a weekend off or a few days during the week off. I'll let you know.

I'm lurking... possible.

albi1cnobi1 said:
I'm lurking... possible.

Do it! I just got back from rausch yesterday...had a blast as always being the only Explorer out of a hundred jeepers tearing it up...pumped to go back!

You think my little stocker will make it back in 1 piece?

albi1cnobi1 said:
You think my little stocker will make it back in 1 piece?

Yeaa no problem...there's always bypass trails for the rough stuff

Fake edit: on 2nd thought might be better to ride with someone depending on the trails especially if your stock stock ...ill have some open seats.

just got back from wheeling... medium difficulty... somewhere. Had a good time, the crawl box works awsome! nuttin like 6.2:1, although the linkage needs some work... time to veg!

sorry have to back out now, my girlfriend bought me tickets to Daniel Tosh on the 23rd. now i know why she was pissed when i told her i was going to this a few days ago. Cant pass these up though prime time seats at the Borgata.

lucky! and yea rc is awesome but a bit rough on us low guys but you can make it as i did

just got back from wheeling... medium difficulty... somewhee. Had a good time, the crawl box works awsome! nuttin like 6.2:1, although the linkage needs some work... time to veg!

There was definitely some 'Whee' involved today :D

Have fun at Tosh.0, that guy cracks me up!

Hey explorerguy,

You going back up on the 23rd?

I would love to but I don't think I can we shall see

Yeah I'm not totally stock. The Mounty's up about 2" from the shackles and TT. If I can get my hands on a set of 32's or 33's and 2-3" of BL I'll be good.

I'm pretty much stock. But I take Moose out a lot.

RC is pretty rough. I'm officially a no. Family is going to be on the boat that weekend and I haven't been to the beach yet. :(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back