Joe's new ride | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Joe's new ride

Looks like Joe got a new exploder to destroy:D

Attachments

• 154322_1734956941736_1472953881_31851827_3832188_n.jpeg
    154322_1734956941736_1472953881_31851827_3832188_n.jpeg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,936

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Must be off that D44 he is selling

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

I got the rear end swapped over a few weekends ago and ordered new coil buckets yesterday from Duff I may have the front end done around the end of September

c

Maybe the weekend after labor day I can run down to bens and drop off the stuff I have for you.

Thank you Forrest, I now have the 44 hanging under the ex now:)

Where's the pictures?????

:ttiwwp:

blurry but I don't want to go outside to get a new one

Attachments

• PA100073.JPG
    PA100073.JPG
    152.1 KB · Views: 505

still need that track bar? I found it the other day if you want it.

Not sure, give me a call. I can leave it outside my shop if Im not around.

getting closer

Attachments

• PB2000020001.JPG
    PB2000020001.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 460

I pushed my axle as far ahead as I could when I had the EB44. I ran a stock front driveline, the other swaps we did I had to cut it down a little. How did your track bar end up looking?

I pushed my axle as far ahead as I could when I had the EB44. I ran a stock front driveline, the other swaps we did I had to cut it down a little. How did your track bar end up looking?

I agree, looks like that axle could have gone a little farther forward to clear the rear of the wheel well corner. As it looks right now though, good, but break out the sawsall now before you hit the trail.

The steering that came with the axle is not correct for it so I need to order the new tie rods and drag link, once that is in I can build the track bar bracket for the frame side and hopfully the EB track bar will work.

I intend on bringing the axle about 1-2" forward by redrilling the lower coil spring cup and moving the radius arm mounts forward.

I need to get this finished up, I bought a 72 Bronco that needs to go in its place

Lucky.... its not the one in winlock for 1200 on CL is it?

Looked in the valve cover breather hole, All nice and clean. so it looks like the biggest problems is rust

Attachments

• PC030005.JPG
    PC030005.JPG
    166.8 KB · Views: 488

Back