George Washington Nation Forest Run, 9/24/11 | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

George Washington Nation Forest Run, 9/24/11

Drum mags rock I was about to ask if i got some ammo if i could test them out.... lol u read my mind will have to pick some up...
Lol i have 1.5" bl so I can still pull u out if needed LOL honestly shouldn't need to pull anyone provided the trails haven't been rutted up and everyone knows how to drive/pick good lines

Hey Will text me if you still have my number.think i lost it

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

We got the trees off the house, thanks to Kevin. I think he wants to go with his 91 on 35s.

I should see fishfood (Spike) this weekend, I'll try to get him to check in here.

The trail does not get very rutted because it is mostly rock. There are easy and less easy lines, depending on you preference.

There is at least one detour that should chanenge any of us who feel brave (foolish).

Anyways, I'm for sure in. I took off and so did the GF, we'll definitely be going
you actually going when you say youre going would be the day i buy something non-ford. aka aint happening :p

well, it has begun. hope i can finish. i think my hubs are broken, or atleast one of em.
i would be camping if i make it in time

Unless, God please forbid it happen, my explorer blows up in the next few days.. Freddy.

Unclemeat when you see him please PM me or or let me know what you guys' plan of attack is. I'm off Friday/Saturday and work Sunday night, I'd like to ride there and back with you guys incase something with my truck does go wrong. I haven't gone wheeling/roadtripping since the new engine yet and I'd like to be safe.

Well.. except to VA beach, but that doesn't count, I made like 300 stops.

Unless, God please forbid it happen, my explorer blows up in the next few days.. Freddy.

Unclemeat when you see him please PM me or or let me know what you guys' plan of attack is. I'm off Friday/Saturday and work Sunday night, I'd like to ride there and back with you guys incase something with my truck does go wrong. I haven't gone wheeling/roadtripping since the new engine yet and I'd like to be safe.

Well.. except to VA beach, but that doesn't count, I made like 300 stops.

As of now me,will and xeek are going up Fri and camping Fri and sat night. You can ride/follow us if you want.

So whose all going??looks like just

Unclemeat
me
Will
Xeek
Brandon & Girlfriend

maybe
69Explorer69

i can't believe more people don't wanna go

Unclemeat
me
Will
Xeek
Brandon & Girlfriend

maybe
69Explorer69

FishFood (Spike), I've always called him as he introduced himself to me, Stacey.. is also taking his black 2nd Gen. As it's mostly his property we're wheeling on I think...

FishFood (Spike), I've always called him as he introduced himself to me, Stacey.. is also taking his black 2nd Gen. As it's mostly his property we're wheeling on I think...

i dont think so,that was an option but looks like no one has talked to him or he hasn't posted.im not wheeling on anyone property unless they post up we can.as of now it looks like GWF trails and camping at Sherando Lake.i dont care where we wheel as long as we have permission but think as of now we are camping at the lake either way Fri and SAT sense the have restrooms and showers and we are all planning on going up fri not sat

Unclemeat
me
Will+ wife
Xeek
Brandon & Girlfriend

maybe
69Explorer69

Yeah I don't get it... I know there's tons of people in Richmond area I think some may be scaredto get dirty or mess anything up... These trails aren't that bad they're not designed to need huge tires lift...

i dont think so,that was an option but looks like no one has talked to him or he hasn't posted.im not wheeling on anyone property unless they post up we can.as of now it looks like GWF trails and camping at Sherando Lake.i dont care where we wheel as long as we have permission but think as of now we are camping at the lake either way Fri and SAT sense the have restrooms and showers and we are all planning on going up fri not sat

Oh.. shows how much I missed out on..

whoops.

Well, Once the final plan is figured out we, and by we I mean my girlfriend, will make the decision on when an how long we'll be down. But I will wheel regardless. Alls I need is 2 CV axles and I'm in the green!!

Oh.. shows how much I missed out on..

whoops.

Well, Once the final plan is figured out we, and by we I mean my girlfriend, will make the decision on when an how long we'll be down. But I will wheel regardless. Alls I need is 2 CV axles and I'm in the green!!

Yea got a couple of rivets to cut on xeeks then i need to start ripn mine apart so i can give him my old gears.then i need to rebuild and put back together and ill be in the green.see how long 4.88s 36x14.50 locked will last on a d 35!!!hahah ;) i plan on breaking something!

you plan on breaking something, but youre gonna drive the truck home lol

i dont plan on breaking things, but im tossing the idea of borrowing a neighbors trailer and towing it there lol

Something in the front end!!hahah

Im going 4x3 with the drivers side locked first so if i break anything i can just pull the shaft and hub then lock the passenger side in and take it easy.or that's the plan.and i have spare driveshafts,axles and u joints ;) haaaa

I plan on tryn to give it Hell. Get a real test in as long as i don't roll!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back