California Explorer Spottings | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

California Explorer Spottings

that's because I had my alarm set on stealth mode.You can see it but it won't show up on camera.:salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

where and what color...your picture no workie:p:

ok does the link work now

i saw this 4th generation explorer today when i was meeting my friend at his work's parking lot.

explorer.jpg

have any of you so cali explorer drivers seen it around.

I think you just found a random 4th gen my friend...Unless it's modified or has a forum License plate frame (my wife 4th gen) then I don't think your going to see them surfing the site.

I saw R.J. about a week and a half ago at the In N Out here in Walnut. :p:

Were you in your explorer? cause i probably remember that. sometimes i cant remember if i was psyched on seeing a lifted explorer or a lifted ranger.

im out there on wednesdays sometimes cause theres a euro car meet there

Were you in your explorer? cause i probably remember that. sometimes i cant remember if i was psyched on seeing a lifted explorer or a lifted ranger.

im out there on wednesdays sometimes cause theres a euro car meet there

No I was in a friends stock green first gen.

Monday night around 8pm, in orange county going from the 133 north to the 5 north, I passed a 98-01 explorer xlt, black or dark blue with black fender flares, lifted about 4 or 5 inches with I think 33s, and on the back window was a sticker that said Magic something.

Looks abandoned! :D

Looks abandoned! :D

..I was going to say the same thing...

..I saw that very same truck in that very same place last Sunday morning..I wonder if the 37's are still on it or if it's just a frame by now..:p:

can I get a address for this abandoned Ranger, I could use some spare parts...:p:

..At Arco on Sunkist and Ball rd in Anaheim, (15:30), I saw a second gen x, hella's on the front bumper, N7 stickers on rear side window's, drivers door wide open and no driver in sight...

..I should a took it for a spin..:p:

Not an Explorer, but I saw this pos in Huntington Beach last Sunday. :p:

RangerX_TikiHwy.jpg

Off topic from the picture, but I'm surprised I haven't seen your F-150 around town before, I'm always out and about!

..At Arco on Sunkist and Ball rd in Anaheim, (15:30), I saw a second gen x, hella's on the front bumper, N7 stickers on rear side window's, drivers door wide open and no driver in sight...

..I should a took it for a spin..:p:

hahaha, gotta be prepped for the get away when pumping gas!

Spotted Tbars in his gray explorer tonight on Katella at the 57 freeway in front of Angel's stadium.

..Haha...I had just picked up the Explorer and was running around like a madman..

..I was either coming back from both pick-your-parts or I was heading to Home Depot..:burnout:

You were heading East, I was going West.

Hey i see this house in el cajon .. It always ha like 3 lifted first generations outside ... The one i usually see driving around is the white one .. The rest are all black...i think tey belong to a crew because i got caught in the middle of like 8 first gens... Mine was stock .

Hey i see this house in el cajon .. It always ha like 3 lifted first generations outside ... The one i usually see driving around is the white one .. The rest are all black...i think tey belong to a crew because i got caught in the middle of like 8 first gens... Mine was stock .

Does one of them have an F150 front grill and headlights on it? If so, I might know what you're talking about.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Doesn't Perry live in El Cajon?

Back