• Register Today It's free!

Floor mats/liners/cargo mats

sid&geno

Reaction score
City, State
pittsburgh
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Limited 4wd
anybody got a ford rear cargo area mat? i know alot of you have weathertech and husky. Im curious about the ford

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

anybody got a ford rear cargo area mat? i know alot of you have weathertech and husky. Im curious about the ford
No such thing. I've emailed Ford and the reply was that Ford doesn't produce those.

I ordered one on Thursday. They are real...

He is right, here is the part number. BB5Z-6111600-AA
This must be a last minute addition. There isn't even a picture of it available yet. Better late than never, I guess. Just wonder how many sales Ford lost to WeatherTech and Husky while getting its act together?

208167_1747769183309_1511195172_31918272_3434530_n.jpg

I found this picture on the Ford Explorer Facebook Photo Section. I ordered my cargo protector from the link this person posted.

http://www.facebook.com/FordExplore...47769183309&set=o.381809751600&type=1&theater

http://www.lombardfordaccessories.com/

The Cargo mat was $75.60 + shipping

I would like something like the mat available for the Durango. It is fabric of some sort (washable) and, what I REALLY like, it has a flap that folds out over the top of the bumper. No more scratches on that paint.

Another nice thing about a fabric mat- it can be used regardless of seating configuration.

Black, the carpet is black right? I wouldn't want a light color mat to clash, and stand out. But it's your car,

I have the black mats, my car is grey.

I ordered Pecan/Charcoal interior on my limited. I have no idea what colour the carpet is, and I'm colour uncoordinated in any event :)

Which colour mat should I go with - black or tan?

http://www.weathertech.ca/store/mvproduct.aspx?ItemGroupId=52&VehId=224&Year=2011

Hey calb
The carpet is black I believe. Black is the way to go. I just put my weathertechs in and they fit like a glove and look great. I wish they had a cargo well liner since we always leave are third row up as seats

Black, the carpet is black right? I wouldn't want a light color mat to clash, and stand out. But it's your car,

I have the black mats, my car is grey.

It has the pecan interior and outside is tricoat white, but I have no idea what colour the carpets will be? Black was my initial inclination, but then again seats are pecan?

Hey calb
The carpet is black I believe. Black is the way to go. I just put my weathertechs in and they fit like a glove and look great. I wish they had a cargo well liner since we always leave are third row up as seats

Thank you - that was what I was looking to hear, and its good to hear the weathertecks are good. Easier to order them in Canada, then get Husky.

Does husky sell the trunk well liner?

When do you get your EX again? It only took 2 days to get to me. They ship out of Burlington. I guess I could have just driven there and save on shipping

Does husky sell the trunk well liner?

When do you get your EX again? It only took 2 days to get to me. They ship out of Burlington. I guess I could have just driven there and save on shipping

Yes, Husky sells a trunk liner. I've asked that they not deliver till December, so I can combine the employee pricing with the December discounts.

Hey calb
I believe all carpets are black regardless of vehicle colour. I have the black husky mats and cargo liner.
Husky does offer a liner for the well.

Peter

Thank you - that was what I was looking to hear, and its good to hear the weathertecks are good. Easier to order them in Canada, then get Husky.
I got my Husky mats and cargo liner from a local distributor in Ottawa. The Husky floor mats cover a little more than the Weathertech does, The Husky mat actually comes up and covers right over to the door sill strip. The Weathertech does not, from pictures I have seen. I believe the Husky mat also has a higher lip in the back as well. I have posted pictures of it on previous threads.

Attachments

• P8010215a.jpg
    P8010215a.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 3,479

I got my Husky mats and cargo liner from a local distributor in Ottawa. The Husky floor mats cover a little more than the Weathertech does, The Husky mat actually comes up and covers right over to the door sill strip. The Weathertech does not, from pictures I have seen. I believe the Husky mat also has a higher lip in the back as well. I have posted pictures of it on previous threads.

Peter - can you let me know who you bought from in Ottawa? I didn't see a Canadian distributor, offhand.

Peter - can you let me know who you bought from in Ottawa? I didn't see a Canadian distributor, offhand.
Did you use the search feature for a local retailer by entering your postal code? I did it again at this end and found 10 in the greater Ottawa area including 5 in Ottawa. http://www.huskyliners.com/DealerLocator

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back