1995-2001 Explorer Wheel Bearing Kit **FREE SHIPPING** | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1995-2001 Explorer Wheel Bearing Kit **FREE SHIPPING**

1Aauto

EF Vendor
Reaction score
City, State
mass
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 explorer
logo_large.gif

main.JPG

1995 - 2001 Ford Explorer Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Front Pair for 4WD Models

CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT PRICING

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Tony- great page. I just clicked on, and there is a LOT of great info there on the product page, including a good summary, instructions for install, and the video as well. Great job on the online catalog. Just wanted to chip that in... :thumbsup:

Tony- great page. I just clicked on, and there is a LOT of great info there on the product page, including a good summary, instructions for install, and the video as well. Great job on the online catalog. Just wanted to chip that in... :thumbsup:

Thanks Joe,

We tape new auto repair videos on a daily basis for all kinds of vehicles. We do this so that you understand how to install the product that you buy from us, and it also saves you money from having to take your car to a mechanic that charges 70-90.00/HR

Tony

They are out economy line, not built under a secific name.

Tony

Will they withstand offroad use? If they do fail during offroad use, will you warranty them?

Tony, where would these be located? I only ask because I am in NJ and I am trying gauge ship time. Need these things ASAP.

We have them in up here in Mass for you. So they would leave from here. Shiping is closed for today, so they would leave tomorrow if ordered by 3PM Eastern time.

Hope this helps,
Tony

Can you PM me a zipcode? I have access to my own UPS account at cheaper rates, no offense or anything. I can expense it as a business expense for my vehicle.

Can you PM me a zipcode? I have access to my own UPS account at cheaper rates, no offense or anything. I can expense it as a business expense for my vehicle.

HI, where we free ship all of our parts. That's something that we kind of don't get into with the shipping dept.

Sorry,

Tony

HI, where we free ship all of our parts. That's something that we kind of don't get into with the shipping dept.

Sorry,

Tony

Then can you please run a Time & Cost calculation on how long it would take to get to me in NJ @ 08107?

Thank you.

Then can you please run a Time & Cost calculation on how long it would take to get to me in NJ @ 08107?

Thank you.

NJ is around 2 shipping days from us. You would just pay for the cost of the part. There aren't any hidden packaging or handling fees.

Hope this helps,

Tony

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back