PDF Tranny Manuals | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

PDF Tranny Manuals

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks BrooklynBay for the torrent link for the 5R55S, really appreciated. :thumbsup:

can't wait till all the files complete

AW55-50SN Transmission - Aisin Warner AW55-50SN (AF33-5) 5 Speed pdf file if possible please

ty so how long does it normally take to download them thru utorrent

still cant them to download for the nissan or the ford explorer

Page # 2 has these links: http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270391&page=2
For the other poster, the program will stop & start so leave you computer on. My computer is not on all day.

A note to other people on the site who have already downloaded these files: Please host as many of these files as possible so that other posters won't have down time trying to download from one source.

I'm looking for the manual for a 6HP19 transmission, does anyone have a pdf copy of it they would be willing to share?

I tried to PM the original poster of this thread, K80, but it will not let me contact him because his PM box is full!

Welcome to this forum! She hasn't been on the site in a long time. I have a few PDFs on the ZF series but not for this number.

Thanks for the reply! Basically I'm trying to rebuild that transmission and I just need to know the torque specs for all the bolts inside the transmission. Perhaps if you have a ZF manual for a similar transmission the torque specs would be the same?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back