Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 Explorer Limited
Order Date 10/10/11
Build Date 11/1/11
Delivery ETA 11/12/11

Explorer Limited 301A Package.
Impressive delivery time IMO.

Disappointed about the brochure though. Was hoping to get the elusive $750 cash rebate... got one in the mail. Only the financing rate posted on the website... no coupon :(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Order Date 10/10/11
Build Date 11/1/11
Delivery ETA 11/12/11

Explorer Limited 301A Package.
Impressive delivery time IMO.

Disappointed about the brochure though. Was hoping to get the elusive $750 cash rebate... got one in the mail. Only the financing rate posted on the website... no coupon :(

Order several brochures, have them sent via email and mail. You might get a hit. Probably too late now though.

You'll have to post back when it actually comes in. My 301A was ordered 2 days after yours, delivery expected on the 21st.

Usually when I order a car horrible things happen in the supply chain - I've never had a car show up within 6 months of order. (promised a 8-10 week delivery of course)

An update here... sales guy called and I'm scheduled for Saturday at 11:30am for pickup. He said he's marked it 'hot' meaning expedited the delivery from mesquite. I am in the Austin, TX area

An update here... sales guy called and I'm scheduled for Saturday at 11:30am for pickup. He said he's marked it 'hot' meaning expedited the delivery from mesquite. I am in the Austin, TX area

Congrats on the new ride.....Mine is probably somewhere in the Dakotas about now......I know it will go to Benecia Port Terminal in Benecia, Ca. first (there's a massive new vehicle staging area there), then be placed on a truck and shipped back to Sacramento....I'm hoping by this time next week!:thumbsup:

Please post pics once you get it!

Congrats on the new ride.....Mine is probably somewhere in the Dakotas about now......I know it will go to Benecia Port Terminal in Benecia, Ca. first (there's a massive new vehicle staging area there), then be placed on a truck and shipped back to Sacramento....I'm hoping by this time next week!:thumbsup:

Passed an auto transport with a White Platinum FWD Limited and a Sterling Grey 4WD XLT today about a mile from my dealer....Damn, I wish it would get here...

Also passed a 70ish man driving a Ginger Ale 4WD Limited and literally looked like someone or something had collided with the liftgate on either side of the license plate. Not sure how or what you could hit to damage the vehicle there....

Back