The Pony Full Width SAS thread | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The Pony Full Width SAS thread

waexplorerJR

Reaction score
Well to catch everyone up to speed she is currently sitting on her own weight on the front axle. I bought this Bronco from Diffwackdaddy a little over a year ago. It had a 5.5 inch mixed lift of skyjacker and superlift and a 4.0 swap already done.

I am swapping in a full width hp44/9 combo from a 79 bronco. I went with BC Bronco coils and made a custom crossmember for the trans and the radius arm brackets. I am going to post up what pics I have so far but I should take some more of the custom work I am doing. Enjoy.

https://picasaweb.google.com/parkerni/BroncoSas?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice! Any plans for a high steer conversion?

f_kfa_6p-T8lladeKi6iiA

Kf5kI5_y3JYocGL_6F1MNw

B1YiHACD1lF8-WAIGWgm6w

wxCFY9lyCMVWiTGXg-NQcQ

hvUwH8T6xK6hgLYoCWUEgQ

WVZTLRjjgvGUO9tF6FQqzA

4h5fVOHUNDXPLhgUMEamiQ

0-jVEKXZlC_T4lflNSCpoA

are those ballistic fab adjustable coil buckets? thats what i just put under my rig, haven't gotten quite far enough to go wheel but I think they will hold up nicely. what spline count is the rear 9in you used?

Weird now that i look at them i guess they are, coulda swore they were iroks. I had a set of tsl sx's in 35x15.50 i sold to my brother, fully *****in tire, one of the toughest tires out there. They get used a lot here bk we wheel really sharp black lava rock. How does it flew with those radius arms?

Nice job

Really looks good with the solid & sitting high and wide!

Back