Parting out 1998 Explorer Sport 4x4 sohc with 4.10s | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Parting out 1998 Explorer Sport 4x4 sohc with 4.10s

TRUCK IS SCRAPPED!!!!!
I will continue to update this first post with what is left

I will ship most parts and accept Paypal and cash upon pickup. Combo items together for HUGE discounts. I also still have a ton of parts from previous part-outs not listed, just ask if you don't see it listed. You can contact me via PM or email me at Mountyon35s@hotmail.com

Transmission w/ torque converter (fluid dirty and pan leaked but shifted good) - $125
98sport16.jpg

98sport17.jpg

Passenger air bag - $30
Owners manual - $7
Glove box - $10
Headliner pull handles (2) $3
Rear hatch pull $5
98sport18.jpg

Auto dimming mirror w/auto lights - $30sold
A/C control head unit $25
Headlight switch $4sold
Interior dimmer switch $3sold
Mirror switch $3
Drivers seat switch $5
98sport19.jpg

Drivers front seat belt w/buckle $15
Pass front buckle $5
L rear and R rear seat belts $10 each
98sport20.jpg

Front console pocket $8 sold
Tissue box & Change holder $5
Overhead map light $6
Keyless entry module $8
98sport21.jpg

Drivers and pass dual visors with lighted mirrors $10 each
Drivers door pull with switches $12
Pass side door pull with switches $10
Cargo unlock switch $4
98sport22.jpg

L and R Tail lights $15 each sold
3rd brake light $10
98sport23.jpg

L and R headlight w/ adjusters $15 each
Pass side corner light $10
Drivers side grille piece $4
98sport24.jpg

Coolant/washer tank $15
Airbox top w/Mass air flow $30
Coil pack $6
Crank pulley $10
98sport25.jpg

Stock speakers $5 each
Rear hatch handle trim $15
Rear wiper $8
98sport26.jpg

Radio bezel complete(12v outlet broke)$10
Door actuators (2) $10
Door locks $5 each
Pass side inside release $5
Pass side latch (ajar switch broke, swap from your broken latch) $6
Hatch struts $10 both
Glass struts $8 both
98sport27.jpg

L and R power side mirrors with puddle light $20 each
Spare tire tools (Jack, Tire iron and 2 rods) $20
98sport28.jpg

Alternator low mile new unit $30 sold
Starter $15
Power steering pump $15
Power steering reservoir $8
Oil filter mount w/bolt $10
98sport29.jpg

SOHC PCM BAE2 $30
Exhaust manifolds $15 each
EGR tube (might be slightly bent) $10
98sport30.jpg

O2 Sensors $15 each (3 left)
DPFE sensor $8
98sport31.jpg

Fuel rail $10
98sport32.jpg

Throttle body $20
Intake manifold (upper & lower) $20 or $30 w/throttle body
98sport33.jpg

16" Aluminum wheels (3) - $50 each
Sport Gas tank (Good for electric 4406 swap on a v8) $40
Rear drive shaft - $20 sold
Front brake calipers - $10 each
Front lower control arms - $20 each

I also might be interested in a few items for trade if you by chance have any of these items(I can add cash if need be).......
285/75/16 tires E rated
Superduty parts
6x8 aftermarket door speakers

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

does this mean we can pick up a first gen next:D

Nope, need to clear room for the 2000 Focus that needs a motor I have been hiding at work ha ha

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

[QUOTE
I have the rear wiper arm, and the radio bezel but the cig lighter is broke through the back like most of them do. The pic with the Sony cd player is the actual one[/QUOTE]

price and shipping to zip ^^ listed above?

does this mean we can pick up a first gen next:D
since he wont, i plan on getting one in my grandmas yard at some point. i want the 1354 and the whole front end, but if it has a m5od you can stop by :)

Is the rear tow hook the whole one solid piece of forged steel type? Or the welded together type? Is the cargo cover available? How about the rear bumper pad and tow ball cover? Are the sun visors the dual flap lighted kind? What kind of shape are they in?

wish you were closer, i desperatly need a trans, flywheel, and starter for under 250

Flywheel and starter I can do for cheap, trans is another story. I have a 2 Flywheels from a 98 sohc and one from a 07 ranger sohc. I think I only have one starter. Let me know if you want a price on shipping

Is the rear tow hook the whole one solid piece of forged steel type? Or the welded together type? Is the cargo cover available? How about the rear bumper pad and tow ball cover? Are the sun visors the dual flap lighted kind? What kind of shape are they in?

I think the rear hook is the welded type, it has 3 bolts going through it where it mounts to the bumper, and one cross brace. The cargo cover and rear bumper are going on my mountaineer but I might have an extra pad and a ball plug when I am done. The visors are the dual type with lights on both side and are slightly dirty but in overall good condition. I'll take some pics and add them to my post when I get home.

Flywheel and starter I can do for cheap, trans is another story. I have a 2 Flywheels from a 98 sohc and one from a 07 ranger sohc. I think I only have one starter. Let me know if you want a price on shipping

im gonna end up biting the bullet and freezing my balls of at the u-pull-it on monday, so ill just get the starter and flywheel off whatever i get the trans from

Truck has been scrapped but I took everything of good use off before I did so. No body parts left though.

Skidplates sold? Have any 2nd gen 4dr rocker moldings? Thanks

Any chance you have pics of the t-case skidplate?

Still have the front diff? Shipping to 08215? Thanks.

So the rear fender flares are gone?

So the rear fender flares are gone?

They are gone sorry. I took off a ton of parts before I scraped it but the flares were not one of them.

Darn. Well, thanks anyways for the response :)

still have stock shackles?

How about the strut mounts for the rear glass, if they are not rusted? The ones that mount in the glass itself. Shipped to 97233.

Thanks.

How about the strut mounts for the rear glass, if they are not rusted? The ones that mount in the glass itself. Shipped to 97233.

Thanks.

The bracket itself is not rusted but the threads are pretty rusty, no idea if I could get them off.

Back