MMR Stage 2 Ported Heads
Comp Cams Stage 1 Billet Camshafts, Lifters and Springs
MMR 30lb Injectors
Ported 2001 Bullitt Mustang Intake Manifold
New Ford Blue Valve Covers with Breather Filters
EGR & PCV System Delete
BanksPower TransCommand for Ford F-150 Part# 62570
Hunter Brushguard
Custom Cedar Roof Basket - http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=317723
4 - 100 watt KC Daylighters With Remote Keyfob
2 - 100 watt Reverse Lights
Magnaflow Catback Exhaust System
Straight-piped Muffler Swap
3rd Cat Cutout
Performance Accessories #PA883 3" Body Lift
F-150 Towhooks
2" Hubcentric Wheel Spacers
Blacked Out Headlights and Corners
DDM Tuning HID's
- 55 watt 8000K Lows (slim ballast)
- 35 watt 6000K Fogs (slim ballast)
LED Conversion In Progress
Ford Fusion Key
Treadwright Guard Dog 265/70/17's
LED Tail Light Conversion

Coming soon:

2.25"/1.75" BTF spacer lift
PA 5r55s Deep Transmission Pan & Dipstick
Henson Tune and SCT XCal3

Video of Remote Start, Remote Lights, HID's
th_f7566898.jpg

K&N Cold Air Intake:
photo13.jpg

Hunter Brushguard, F-150 Tow Hooks, Blacked out Headlights and Corners:
photo3-3.jpg

Custom Cedar Roof Basket, 100 Watt Reverse Lights, 100 watt KC Offroad Lights:
4ad91dc8.jpg

d4e8a424.jpg

299b8bfb.jpg

HID's:
998d2dcc.jpg

2ca8dc6a.jpg

Thanks to everyone for all the help along the way!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nice x u got there

Old Rubber:
f2e5876a.jpg

50587adf.jpg

New Rubber!
37fd8357.jpg

b64a13c0.jpg

0328d3c6.jpg

e35dedd3.jpg

Triton8273 said:
I'm saving up for those as well.

I've only had them a few days and already I'm planning on another set for the sandrail project I'm about to start... They are fantastic

I LOVE how they stick out with the 2" spacers:
0328d3c6.jpg

That tire, rim, spacer combo look like sex! :thumbsup: especially with the bfg a/t ko skins... how come you decided against 285s?

Kazer said:
That tire, rim, spacer combo look like sex! :thumbsup: especially with the bfg a/t ko skins... how come you decided against 285s?

Thanks!

Honestly, just the extra $100... I had planned on ordering tires 2 weeks from now, but when I saw how bad mine were I just said the hell with it and went with the 265's. I'm actually glad I did because I had some major rubbing to deal with. It'd been much worse with 285's. When I get my spacer lift on I'll sell these and bump up to 285's.

This was just 3 miles home from the tire shop and not the worst of it:
c92f9d2b.jpg

I really like the BFG A/T KO cores. I originally asked for Toyo M/T cores but the girl just kinda chuckled so I knew those weren't an option... I went with A/T cores instead of M/T's so my girlfriend wouldn't give me hell about getting "mud" tires...lol.

Overall I'm really happy. The only issue I have with them is the white letter paint is really cheap. I have a feeling it'll be faded and peeling in the first couple months.. If it wasn't such a pain in the ass I'd take it back to the shop and have them flipped black side out...but screw it. I'll end up out there with white touch up paint in the middle of the summer and just have to deal with it....

2TimingTom said:
So are these Tread Wrights? 'Cuz I was confused by the sidewall not matching the tread.

The cedar roof basket is certainly unique.

Yes they are Treadwrights. When you order you can request matching cores. I'm my case, they were BFG A/T KO's.

And I made the basket myself. You won't see another one like it. It takes advantage of the ENTIRE rack space, not just a part of it. It's 5 feet long, to give you an idea. You can check out some more pictures here:http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=317723

Brian...if you switch to 285's in less than 10,000mi I might buy the guard dogs from you.

Triton8273 said:
Brian...if you switch to 285's in less than 10,000mi I might buy the guard dogs from you.

Haha ok man no problem. It all depends on the money situation. I'm going to call Treadwright tomorrow and order 5 new tires for my boat trailer and my spare, so there would be a set of 5...

Haha ok man no problem. It all depends on the money situation. I'm going to call Treadwright tomorrow and order 5 new tires for my boat trailer and my spare, so there would be a set of 5...

Don't forget the spare for the trailer too lol

I went with A/T cores instead of M/T's so my girlfriend wouldn't give me hell about getting "mud" tires...lol

So you can show her those tires and tell her they're just all terrains with a straight face....and she believes you? Lol!

And you go through women like I go through wheels and tires...:bsnicker:

Kazer said:
So you can show her those tires and tell her they're just all terrains with a straight face....and she believes you? Lol!

And you go through women like I go through wheels and tires...:bsnicker:

Honesty is the best policy. But if you can't do that one, "Being A Really Great Liar" is probably the next best policy....

And I do spend time with many women. I'll be the first to tell you , it's a LOT of work. And why I'm always out of money... I blame it on the abundance of bikini-clad 21-26 year old women in my immediate area.

And I HAVE to have a spare for the trailer. The saltwater and sun KILL boat trailer tires down here...

And I do spend time with many women. I'll be the first to tell you , it's a LOT of work. And why I'm always out of money... I blame it on the abundance of bikini-clad 21-26 year old women in my immediate area.

And I HAVE to have a spare for the trailer. The saltwater and sun KILL boat trailer tires down here...

You seriously gotta love florida.

and dude the salt water kills the entire trailer.

But anyways your truck looks sick with those tires man!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Teejay4490 said:
You seriously gotta love florida.

and dude the salt water kills the entire trailer.

But anyways your truck looks sick with those tires man!!

Thanks. Thankfully the entire trailer is aluminum and it has held up pretty well.

Back