"Storm Trooper"; Timeline from Conception to Delivery to us.... | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

"Storm Trooper"; Timeline from Conception to Delivery to us....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

In Transit Arrived at Intermediate Point (Norfolk Southern Corp ) Bufbison, NY Jun-15-2012, 07:00 ET Jun-18-2012

In Transit Passing (Norfolk Southern Corp ) Bufbison, NY Jun-15-2012, 20:17 ET Jun-18-2012

In Transit Passing (Norfolk Southern Corp ) Depscanne, NY Jun-15-2012, 20:18 ET Jun-18-2012

In Transit Passing (Norfolk Southern Corp ) Dalsc.sc, NY Jun-15-2012, 21:12 ET Jun-18-2012

In Transit Passing (Norfolk Southern Corp ) Addscanne, NY Jun-16-2012, 00:05 ET Jun-18-2012

In Transit Passing (Norfolk Southern Corp ) Bigflasca, NY Jun-16-2012, 00:29 ET Jun-18-2012

In Transit Passing (Norfolk Southern Corp ) Welscanne, NY Jun-16-2012, 01:43 ET Jun-18-2012

In Transit Passing (Norfolk Southern Corp ) Johci.sc, NY Jun-16-2012, 02:32 ET Jun-18-2012

In Transit Arrived at Intermediate Point (Norfolk Southern Corp ) Bingcprs, NY Jun-16-2012, 02:52 ET Jun-18-2012

In Transit Passing (Norfolk Southern Corp ) Bingcprs, NY Jun-16-2012, 03:15 ET Jun-18-2012

In Transit Passing (Norfolk Southern Corp ) Scsen.sc, NY Jun-16-2012, 08:47 ET Jun-18-2012

In Transit Passing (Norfolk Southern Corp ) Elnor.sc, NY Jun-16-2012, 09:07 ET Jun-18-2012

In Transit Arrived at Intermediate Point (Norfolk Southern Corp ) Mechanicv, NY Jun-16-2012, 09:17 ET Jun-18-2012

In Transit Arrived at Junction Point (Norfolk Southern Corp ) Mechanicv, NY Jun-16-2012, 09:22 ET Jun-18-2012

In Transit Received - T23 (United Road Service ) Ramp 04, Ayer, MA Jun-17-2012, 12:00 ET Jun-18-2012

Delivery date now June ??, 2012!

Going to live vicariously through you today! Enjoy your special delivery and take lots of pics, you proud papa!

...Delivery date now June 18, 2012!
Today should be an exciting day for you, RonJrSVCMGR! Don’t break your F5 key! ;)

Going to live vicariously through you today! Enjoy your special delivery and take lots of pics, you proud papa!
I’m with you, liratoad; I can’t wait for pics! :D

Cory

Anticipation..... Anticipaaaation, is making me wait..... It's keepin' me waaaaaaitin'... Was due yesterday and no sign of Storm Trooper today..... We will see what tomorrow brings.....

In Transit Shipped Convoy - Convoy # (United Road Service ) Ramp 04, Ayer, MA Jun-20-2012, 08:38 ET Jun-18-2012

Looking forward to the pics:D

ARRIVED on June 20, 2012 at 11:11am. I not only have pictures of how it is strapped to the truck, but video coming off of the truck. I will also post pictures of how the vehicle and interior are protected on arrival. Absolutely NO DAMAGE on the vehicle, which is what I was praying for. Also, this vehicle is beyond what I imagined it would be.... can't wait to enjoy it when the paperwork is done! 26.4km on the odometer (now I will need to switch it to miles...lol)

:chug: :popcorn: :chug: :party: :chug:

Congrats RON! I imagine we may not see a great deal of posts from you for awhile....figure you'll be finding every reason to go out and drive around in the new Ex!

Congratulations:chug:

Congrats RON! I imagine we may not see a great deal of posts from you for awhile....figure you'll be finding every reason to go out and drive around in the new Ex!

Sad part is, probably even more posts about functions, photos, videos, etc....

Congratulations :chug:

Thanks, Rick!

Congratulations! Have fun :)

Car Carrier photos and video

Serious Explorers,

Here are some photos of what your rig looks like on a car carrier, how it is secured and how it is protected when it arrives. I have also posted a video of a "walkaround" on the carrier and Storm Trooper coming off of the carrier. Hope you enjoy and learn a little at the same time! MANY more photos coming through the Pre-delivery process and beyond!

http://photobucket.com/StormTrooper2013

:chug:

Sioux Falls,

Ironically, I expect we’ll see more! ;)

Congratulations:chug:
Congratulations! Have fun :)
Rick & VinceL,

This calls for a toast! :dpchug:

Serious Explorers,

Here are some photos of what your rig looks like on a car carrier, how it is secured and how it is protected when it arrives. I have also posted a video of a "walkaround" on the carrier and Storm Trooper coming off of the carrier. Hope you enjoy and learn a little at the same time! MANY more photos coming through the Pre-delivery process and beyond!

http://photobucket.com/StormTrooper2013

:chug:
That’s awesome, RonJrSVCMGR! I always look forward to your posts; you’re an awesome part of this community! :D:thumbsup:

Cory

StormTrooper056.jpg

Back