For Sale - Basement cleanout! Some 2nd gen explorer parts, some random vehicle parts.. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Basement cleanout! Some 2nd gen explorer parts, some random vehicle parts..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basement cleanout II: Have 2nd and 3rd Gen parts.

Its been quite some time since I did anything with this year old post. But here are the updates:

2nd Gen:
Aftermarket radio dash install kit. Brand new never opened. Bought at best buy for my 3rd gen but obviously it isnt compatible. $15 plus shipping

99-01 Foglamps-OK shape could use a polish. Bulbs included. $25 plus shipping
BLQyH2e.png

95-01 Driver's Side Headlight/Turn Signal combo.-Good shape $20 plus shipping
z1F0f.png

1998 owner's manual (no longer have case for it). $5
2bkpU.png

Center console liner for 6 disc cd changer. $5
TCEyf.png

Full length console front storage cubby. $5
1Otfl.png

3rd Gen (and possibly 4th)
Accel Supercoil: In great shape and working condition. Works with up to 2010 4.0. $60 plus shipping
K52QLUM.png

Factory CD player. Great shape no button wear and all lights work. $30 plus shipping.
yH8YTTK.png

Factory speakers. In great shape no distortion or crackling. $10 each plus shipping.

Clear Corners. Brand new but one has a crack from shipping. Dont feel like finding ebay seller to exchange so somebody can grab these cheap. $10 plus shipping.
vDUcic4.png

In channel rain guards. Paid $90 for them recently but too many scratches on doors from removing old beat up original style rain guards so I will be going back to the old style to hide the ugly. $50 and double sided tape is still sticky. Pictures tomorrow!

Some items do not have pictures because the ones I took are TINY for some reason. Maybe because I am an iphone noob? (prior windows phone owner until it got stolen)

Everything up for sale is BEST OFFER; I need the room. Also will do package deals. DONT BE AFRAID TO MAKE AN OFFER! Some things are in Woonsocket RI and others in Cumberland RI. Available for local pick up as well. If anything needs to be shipped I can go to the post office during my lunch break on week days. Thanks for looking!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

..Dibs on the coil pack and you can throw the ashtray/cupholder with it..:D

..need the price shipped to 92863..

I need a left stock tailight for an '01. Are you only sell as a pair?

..Dibs on the coil pack and you can throw the ashtray/cupholder with it..:D

..need the price shipped to 92863..

You must write a review on this, interested know if you notice a difference:salute:

Tbars, when I get home in about an hour I'm going to measure the size of the coil pack box and see what flat rate box it'll fit in. Did you want insurance/delivery confirmation? And ashtray is yours :). koda, I'd prefer to sell as a pair, I'll sell the pair the price of one, or $10 if that works for you?

koda, I'd prefer to sell as a pair, I'll sell the pair the price of one, or $10 if that works for you?

I only need the driver's side (left). I'll take it for $10 as long as it's in good shape (no cracks or scratches). How do I arrange payment and what's the cheapest shipping available to Georgia.

I just double checked the lens, no scratches or cracks. How you arrange payment is your choice, either certified postal money order, or paypal. The shipping I will check on Monday at the local post office, as their website is very vague. I don't imagine it to be much. Did you want insurance/delivery confirmation?

I just double checked the lens, no scratches or cracks. How you arrange payment is your choice, either certified postal money order, or paypal. The shipping I will check on Monday at the local post office, as their website is very vague. I don't imagine it to be much. Did you want insurance/delivery confirmation?

No insurance unless it's included (I think UPS includes insurance up to $100, but not sure how the Post Office handles it). As long as you pad the box I'm sure it will be fine. Pay Pal is fine for payment, but I'm not sure what info I need to get the money to your account. Only time I've ever paid with Pay Pal was on internet purchases and it was just a payment type selection. I guess I'd need your email address. Well, just me know what the total is.

-Thanks

koda, my email address linked to paypal is FordSHO8995@hotmail.com. I'll have the total early tomorrow morning for you. Tbars, I'll have a shipping total for you at the same time as well.

..No problem...Count on shipping it out tomorrow and I'll pm you my addy tonight..;)

I'll probably take those shackles off your hands if you still have them next week.

I don't mind holding them for you until next week

Alright, appreciate it.

Interested in center console lid, you stated light tan but it looks grey, is that just a odd pic color?

do i see bobby posting? :D

Haha yea it's me, I'm doing a little creepin around trying to gather a part or two.

It's light tan, just looks grey in picture for some reason.

I forgot to ask you to PM me your paypal and what you want for those shackles shipped to 57069

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How much shipped on some turn signals... I was gonna go aftermarket, But I can get a set here cheap enough to smoke them, I'll consider that... I have one broken.

Shipped to 23102 or 23005 Business address... whichever is cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back