2013 Ford Explorer Sport on Order

kwmj

Reaction score
City, State
Louisville, KY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Ford Explorer Sport
Hello everyone,
This is my first post to the forums here. I placed an order for a 2013 Ford Explorer Sport on December 08 and it sounds like it will be delivered in about 2 to 3 weeks. Looking forward to picking it up soon.

It is Ruby Red with the all Black interior. It has the 402A package and the only other option I ordered was the Tow Package. I just wish Ford would have made the Heated Steering Wheel an option or part of the 402A, as that's the only thing I really would have liked that it does not have.

I've been enjoyng reading up on the forums and seeing other members experiences so far. And also, Thanks to FordCustServ for the order updates.

kwmj

Hello everyone,
This is my first post to the forums here. I placed an order for a 2013 Ford Explorer Sport on December 08 and it sounds like it will be delivered in about 2 to 3 weeks. Looking forward to picking it up soon.

It is Ruby Red with the all Black interior. It has the 402A package and the only other option I ordered was the Tow Package. I just wish Ford would have made the Heated Steering Wheel an option or part of the 402A, as that's the only thing I really would have liked that it does not have.

I've been enjoyng reading up on the forums and seeing other members experiences so far. And also, Thanks to FordCustServ for the order updates.

kwmj

You're welcome, kwmj! Send another PM my way when you're ready for another update.

Crystal

Back