2013 All Ford Nationals @ Carlisle, Pa Jun 7-9 | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2013 All Ford Nationals @ Carlisle, Pa Jun 7-9

How do you want to spend Sun. June 9th, 2013?

• I want to go to Rausch Creek!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh. There has to be something other than wheeling to do.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oh. My. Gods. It took restraint I didn't know I possessed not to post in that thread and call those morons every name I could think of :fire: Wow. Keep me away from them!

On topic, does anyone have a spare tent for Tim? I'm still looking for one of those 60 second setup tents but money is going to be tight between getting Morgan road worthy and getting him down to the show. Speaking of, I'd like to reiterate here to PLEASE make sure your vehicle is in tolerable wheeling shape and won't have parts falling off 100 feet into the trail!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

meh, if i have to get a tent, i get a tent. then donate it to other tentless people. thats us canucks, generous.

meh, if i have to get a tent, i get a tent. then donate it to other tentless people. thats us canucks, generous.

Tim I might have a second tent to bring out. I know I have one four person that's mine. Need to see what my parents have down the basement.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Forum Runner

i only have the one i bought for that other time we camped =P

she has a point here guys, not the one shes making but she has a point.

yall need to like move closer together and go in on a project truck or some ****

Working on getting a tow rig eventually. If I had something that actually drove nice, it wouldn't be so much of a pain for my to get out there.

im thinking of putting a steering aid in munk, im gonna wrap a bungie chord from the d/s door hangle to the steering wheel to create constant left pressure, maby then the dman thing will go straight

Any one know how parking works if you have a tow rig? Can I park close/on the show field?
So help me if I have to manuever a trailer up that )*!$ing hill.

You have to pay extra for a trailer. Stop in gate 3 and it's the first building on left to get trailer parking. The place to park the trailers is at the very top of the hill to the rear. You'll see all the trailers. Still deciding to tow mine or not.

Bats, we could always leave the tow rig parked at Walmart or something and just drive the B2 to the show.

5 hours spent yesterday waxing, claybaring, and swirl removing on evil. underside painted, james has finalized the tune for it, drivers seat all fixed (and man was that thing trashed, fat guy jokes aside, like.....wow....). so other then just checking over odds and ends, evils ready! anyone get there pass in the mail yet?

5 hours spent yesterday waxing, claybaring, and swirl removing on evil. underside painted, james has finalized the tune for it, drivers seat all fixed (and man was that thing trashed, fat guy jokes aside, like.....wow....). so other then just checking over odds and ends, evils ready! anyone get there pass in the mail yet?

I got my registration on the 16th. I gotta find time to clay bar and wax my sport

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Forum Runner

walk on's are free right ?

walk on's are free right ?

if not, i am sure one of us (like myself) have a few passes from when rock auto was giving them away

Last time I was there for bike fest they charged like 10$ to get in the gate. That may have been just for that event thou. I am gonna try to make it even if I don't bring my truck so I hope to see you guys there!

Nice job Tim. I worked on clay baring mine this weekend for 3 hours (I found a lot of overspray from when I repainted my frame). I got my pass!

I saw that the pass is good for 2 people. How does it work for extra people? Is that the $10 per person you guys are talking about? If so I need to get 1 or 2 extra passes.

i think your allowed one passenger. if not, i think i will just bring the extra passes that i have with me. i will be in carlisle thurs. night for sure if anyone needs, or wants one of them, get a hold of me, and you can have what ever you need.

Man, you guys aint worth it. I am staying home. :)

Naw, no biggie. I will see you there.

We can smuggle you in stuffed in the trunk of the Mach.......:D
(not responsible for lost sunglasses though)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

so with the show approaching, anyone know what there plans are as of yet? i will prob get into PA on monday night, and camp out at tara and kyles for a few days, then head to carlisle thrusday some time, then get to the show field friday, and walk around the swap area at take jeffs mach for a ride :D, saturday, at the show, and what ever follows after that.

Back