2013 Explorer ordered 4-3-2013 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2013 Explorer ordered 4-3-2013

We ordered our 2013 over 5 weeks ago. I called our salesman today and he was able to pull up the VIN and production dates of 6-3-13 to 6-10-2013. I am wondering how long it takes to get it after the car is finished. I didn't expect it to take this long and maybe I should have just gotten a 2014.

I can see my window sticker. It says a blend date of 5-30-13 but not sure what this means??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I can see my window sticker. It says a blend date of 5-30-13 but not sure what this means??

When I ordered my mustang a few years ago I thought the blend date was basically a build date. Will also tell you that I ordered my XLT 2 days after you and have the same blend date. Got a PM from Cory a couple days ago and was advised its in production and should be rolling off the line short. Yea! :)

It would make sense the build date for JabB's to be 5/30 or the following week, since they are starting production of 2014's June 3rd forward. Sounds like JanB will get one of the last of the 2013's.

The salesman said my explorer will be at dealership around 6-6-13 so maybe I will get it in the next week or so.

When I ordered my mustang a few years ago I thought the blend date was basically a build date. Will also tell you that I ordered my XLT 2 days after you and have the same blend date. Got a PM from Cory a couple days ago and was advised its in production and should be rolling off the line short. Yea! :)

Woohoo, Fordgrl99! You're that much closer to bringing home your new ride. :)

Crystal

The salesman said my explorer will be at dealership around 6-6-13 so maybe I will get it in the next week or so.

Hey, JanB! Cory told me today my Ex has rolled off the line and is getting ready to start moving to the dealer...no delivery ETA tho....so you may want to PM Cory or Crystal for an update on yours!! ;) I'm hoping to take delivery next week (fingers and toes crossed) in time for our family reunion next weekend!

...so you may want to PM Cory or Crystal for an update on yours!!...
Thanks a bunch for the shout-out, Fordgrl99!

For those sending me order status requests, please include your order number and dealer details (name and/or dealer code). :)

Cory

Back