rookieshooter

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Martinsburg WV
Year, Model & Trim Level
84 BII "Li'l Samson"
Hot on the heels of the AFN's is the Truck Nationals at Carlisle. This years dates are Aug. 2-4.
Here's a link to the show plus if you want to pre-register for the Show Field, which means you save some $$ and you skip all the hassle. Just drive right in.
I'm going to register for the "Extreme 4x4 class" which is not make model specific. Could be anything from jeep to hard core crawler.
http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/events/truck-nationals/

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll be out for Saturday but only looking around. Due to fuel prices I'll probably be bringing the less thirsty vehicle.

SAM_0191_zps98611878.jpg

:thumbsup:

Due to fuel prices I'll probably be bringing the less thirsty vehicle.

HA! you have no idea todd! lol

well, i will be there in spirit. maybe one day i will go to one.....but i would have to skip AFN however.

I think it's clear that you both need to move closer! :thumbsup: ;)

i think its clear carlisle needs to be moved closer to canada. or central canada at least

I'll be there again this year. I haven't decided if I'm just going Saturday, of spending the whole weekend.

Just called today to get my on grounds tow truck and trailer parking. I had already registered the Bronco for show field but did not think I'd have the tow truck and trailer ready in time.
The lady said at Carlisle events that I could pay today which I did, but would still have to stop by Gate 3 to pick up sticker for truck. But at least there would be no filling out any forms, just give name and the sticker will be ready.

I think if I could find a legit job south of the border, that paid well, I think I could be tempted to up sticks and move...

Si

Just called today to get my on grounds tow truck and trailer parking. I had already registered the Bronco for show field but did not think I'd have the tow truck and trailer ready in time.
The lady said at Carlisle events that I could pay today which I did, but would still have to stop by Gate 3 to pick up sticker for truck. But at least there would be no filling out any forms, just give name and the sticker will be ready.

Are you going to be there Sunday I'm coming out Sunday but only to view moneys to tight to put my trac in the show

Back