• Register Today It's free!

Placed my order looking to track

ExplorerQueen

Reaction score
City, State
Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 Limited & '14 XLT
Had to order my Explorer at the dealer after many other explorers sold in front of our eyes. My dealer is bad with giving us info, so I am looking to see how I can track my order. I don't have my order number but I know which dealer ordered it and all the specs of my vehicle.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Had to order my Explorer at the dealer after many other explorers sold in front of our eyes. My dealer is bad with giving us info, so I am looking to see how I can track my order. I don't have my order number but I know which dealer ordered it and all the specs of my vehicle.

Hi ExplorerQueen,

Congratulations on ordering! I can track your order for you, but I will need your order number in addition to your dealership name/location. I recommend calling the sales manager at your dealership; I know they'll be happy to help. Once you have that information, send me a private message (PM) with the details and I'll give you weekly updates on your Explorer's status.

Have a great day!

Crystal

OH my - the waiting is excruciating, isn't it ?

but the good thing is you get EXACTLY what you want !

Congrats !

OH my - the waiting is excruciating, isn't it ?

but the good thing is you get EXACTLY what you want !

Congrats !

It really is! It can't come soon enough as the door on my old EX. decided not to open from the outside and I have three kids crammed in the back. The new one will make life so much easier.
I looked to compromise on color and some options to have it sooner, so the dealer could find one already built. It was crazy, he'd call about 3 others and the all just sold. I'd had enough, so now I get just what I want. I'm very happy but hate waiting. How long have you been waiting?

Found out today my order is on hold after it was in transit to the distribution center.. Apparently all incoming Explorers to the distribution center have been put on hold. I wonder what the reason for this is? It is past my ETA now... I hope it isn't a parts issue.

Back