My photos/schematics/diagrams still available. | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My photos/schematics/diagrams still available.

New to the board

I could use anything related to 2002 Ford Explorer with 4.0L SOHC... changed the timing chains and I'm having to rough idling problems.. codes are p0171 and p0174 I've read the thread about those codes but I'm still having trouble finding the leak... if it is a leak which everyone thinks it is...

pictures...schematics.. diagrams... any and all would really help...

Thanks for your time.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My "inside" authorization to the "good stuff" has been suspended due to the sale of the sponsoring dealership. I'm trying to get that straightened out. Sorry.

Steve, would you have wiring diagram for cruise control switch in steering wheel?

Wondering if you have fuse number for the alternator for 2001 sport trac. Cant find which one it is. Battery good just installed new alternator by no charge. Manual is no help

Could it be a fusible link? If so how can i find it?

All fuses have been checked or replaced.

Here are my issues...

1- No door lock from switch to motor, but relay can be heard in the rear... aftermarket Keyless Entry still works.

2- No Check Engine Light (doesn't come on with key)

3- No Park Brake Light

4- No ABS Light

5- No Fuel Gauge (constantly reads full)

6- No cruise control

7- No working oil gauge

None of these light up when key is turned to on as they should...all others do.

Everything is located at bottom left on cluster...the only thing working in this part of the cluster, is the High Beam indicator light...any ideas?
It's a 98 Sport btw...

Thanks,
Scott.

I just ordered a GEM module from ebay hoping this resolves my issues... It's inspection time!

2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac

Do you have a Audio Wiring Diagram for a 2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Limited with Sync Sys? Looking to run a new audio/vid system but keeping the stock phone mic and steering wheel audio controls.
Thanks

Do you have a Audio Wiring Diagram for a 2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Limited with Sync Sys? Looking to run a new audio/vid system but keeping the stock phone mic and steering wheel audio controls.
Thanks

Sent to your email you registered here with.

Thanks,
I'm sure it will be of tremendous help once I start the change out.

When changing out coil and plug wires over the weekend (2001 Sport Trac), I found one of the "skinny plastic" vacuum lines dangling next to the engine, with the end of the lines apparently melted closed by the engine heat. Is there a diagram available for these little lines to identify where the dadgum thing should attach? Truck not running too bad, but did get a P0303 check engine code which prompted my coil/wire efforts.

wiring diagram

Do you have a 99 explorer sport 4 Lt rear hatch wiring diagram with color codes.

Earl

Explorer sport trac 2001 need schematics

hi there Newby here Just brought it many small problems electrical,
Need schematics. Main problems No 4x4 drive no lights on dash here nothing making noises ?. Brake light on dash not abs it,s ok, always on?
Please send stuff to partners e-mail
Thank you Dave

hi there Newby here Just brought it many small problems electrical,
Need schematics. Main problems No 4x4 drive no lights on dash here nothing making noises ?. Brake light on dash not abs it,s ok, always on?
Please send stuff to partners e-mail
Thank you Dave

Sent!

would you have the wireing diagram for the stock sub on a 2007 sport trac ? ( if you do im convinced that your god)

Quite possibly have it. I'll look this afternoon when I get home. Tuesdays are long hard days for me so my apologies for not getting back to you yesterday.

There is but one God and I'm not him but I'll be happy to assist you if I can.

I have the 2007 connector pin-outs and schematics. Some of the schematics aren't the BEST quality but I hope they'll do. Sending them to you.

Cruise Control wiring diagram

Do you have a wiring diagram for the 2001 Sport Trac cruise control? 4x4
Mine stopped working, yes i've had the recall taken care of. Not sure what is going on, I did spill liquid on the steering wheel switch, but have replaced that with a used one off of a Ford ranger. Still not working.
-Karen

Look for an email.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey All,
Thanks again NCRANCHERO for the schemes for the Audio Control Unit. However they do not show the "illumination" conductor/pin on the set of drawings. Is the illumination signal part of the CAN BUS and that is why there is no separate wire for it? If not is the pin or color conductor the same for all Ford after 2007?
2010 Sport Trac Limited

Back