For Sale - 1st Gen Part Out. Some performance, some aftermarket. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale 1st Gen Part Out. Some performance, some aftermarket.

Ok here I go. She didnt sell as a whole so Im going to part it out.

You will pay shipping or do local pick up or for small price can meet. Shipping from Carey Ohio 43316. This will go to a verified paypal account from yours. Unless picking up the items. Then exact change please. I will try to get pics soon or just check my registery.

Coming off my 1993 XLT 4x4.

if you dont like a price MAYBE we can talk

4.0 ovh dress up kit

New Starter Wire system, upgraded Wires w/ ends. 4ga wire and 12ga wire. Wrapped in blue 1500*f sleeve. (no not in sleeve in pic) 25.00
2013-01-07_16_51_51_zpseea59510.jpg

You can see the wire here where its still hookd up
20140218_164327_zps07548696.jpg

Starter and starter solenoid less then 6 months old 35.00
refer to starter pic above and youll be able to see them

Brake Master Cylinder 15.00

Tranny Line Coolers, there is the stock and small add on 30.00 takes both!
20140218_164616_zps23ea25e5.jpg

Stainless Steel Brake lines for 4-6" lift. however one does have a small nic in the stainless steel, however not the tubing, i checked again. youll need to buy the thin nuts as well.. soo since both of those are downers im only asking 35.00 + shipping.
20140218_163217_zpsf564be2e.jpg
20140218_163354_zps493df4f0.jpg

Electric Shift motor for the 4x4 20.00

Trailer Plug and play wiring 5.00

Cargo Cover, grey w/ mounting brackets 15.00

thats all that is left.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

how much for the radiator and the center link for the steering (piece that goes from pitman arm to right side)? also need measurements from the radiator pre-purchase as the 2nd gen rad i have is too wide for my ranger project

I would be interested in the headers but that's way outa my price range.:(

I would be interested in the headers but that's way outa my price range.:(

Yeah it Sucks. I know I'll probably end up taking the worst hot on them. I know with those and cat convt and exhaust set up sounded really nice and could feel the difference.

how much for the radiator and the center link for the steering (piece that goes from pitman arm to right side)? also need measurements from the radiator pre-purchase as the 2nd gen rad i have is too wide for my ranger project

You mean the long link that bolts right into the pitman arm ? Sorry not car savvy. I'll do 30 plus shipping on rad. I'll get measurements Monday or Tuesday.

Id be interested in those taillight guards shipped to 73114

Interested in the headlights(corners too?) and the taillight guards if they don't sell. 15905.

I'll be rounding up boxes fir quotes this week. Will keep informed.

You mean the long link that bolts right into the pitman arm ? Sorry not car savvy. I'll do 30 plus shipping on rad. I'll get measurements Monday or Tuesday.

That is the link i need

I'm gonna be honest. Most of interior is crap! Head lights are pending from first contact. I gotmoreof I'll get more quotes tomorrow.

Interested in the headlights(corners too?) and the taillight guards if they don't sell. 15905.

Heardlights are listed again. They are a full set with real hid bulbs.

$85 shipped?

No. Buyer pays shipping.

Side note lights are still one hell of a deal. 195 for newand 118 for the easy plug and play hid 6k kit.

Shipping been around 20 to 25 on these that's with insurance

I'm interested in the non-AC box. Also, put me in line for the tail guards.

Plan on selling the snorkel head/ piping?

PM'd ya...also if you decide to split the valve/intake covers one day i'll take the valve covers

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No. Buyer pays shipping.

Side note lights are still one hell of a deal. 195 for newand 118 for the easy plug and play hid 6k kit.

Shipping been around 20 to 25 on these that's with insurance

I asked for a quote in my first post and didn't get a total, please let me know.

Back